Fizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    that car is a panty dropper but.........

would rather have a lambo reventon
    ehhhh idk it looks like a fighter jet, it's still pretty god damn amazing.

That Italia is just pure sex though.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i never said the car was gonna get me laid. i said i wanted a nice car that if i went on a date with i could pick the girl up in. having a bmw does in no way constitute sexual contact. but it helps
      honestly, it doesn't. maybe it's just me, but i've never dated a guy because of his car, or have been more attracted to a guy because of his car. like jon said, any girl who is gonna date you because of your car, you shouldn't be with
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Just ride Radar to work. Put a little bit of bacon 10' in front of him and you'll be good. Seeing as you are his keeper anyway it should be cost effective.

Comment

Some people educate themselves before they go out and buy a car. I wanted a fun to drive car that would get good mileage and that I can work on without too much of an issue.

I found a 99 GTI with more paperwork then any other used car I have ever seen. Paid cash and have already saved 1/4 of the cost of the car in fuel over my truck.

I guess it is hard to educate the special kids.
          Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
            Some people educate themselves before they go out and buy a car. I wanted a fun to drive car that would get good mileage and that I can work on without too much of an issue.

I found a 99 GTI with more paperwork then any other used car I have ever seen. Paid cash and have already saved 1/4 of the cost of the car in fuel over my truck.

I guess it is hard to educate the special kids.
            You're obviously not getting laid then. Psh, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
              Just ride Radar to work. Put a little bit of bacon 10' in front of him and you'll be good. Seeing as you are his keeper anyway it should be cost effective.
              that would get me laid.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Well played.

Comment

i can be seen running down kelly drive
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i can be seen running down kelly drive
                    I'll be hiding in the bushes with a BASEBALL BAT

Comment

Oh no! The "girls like guys with cool cars" conversation again! You're not going to get laid solely based on the car you drive.

Radar might help, but if you try to ride him to work girls will definitely just think you're special.

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                        Oh no! The "girls like guys with cool cars" conversation again! You're not going to get laid solely based on the car you drive.

Radar might help, but if you try to ride him to work girls will definitely just think you're special.
                        Derp Derp.
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

im not looking for the girl to b attracted to my car, im pretty sure i already found a nice girl that actually likes me for me. i just want to able to pick her up in something that doesnt squeak and rattle.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Especially those long island girls but who wants them anywho
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                              ah yes, the long island girl jokes. you dont see many girls out there wanting a peanut, but i guess there's someone for everyone, right?
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                Any good response for you I have would deprive you of your manhood... and that's been done already so I won't waste my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X