• Show
Clear All

or i could buy the m3 i found in new york last night
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
      or i could buy the m3 i found in new york last night
      freind bought an M3 last week.... the thing is falling apart. hits every bump and the rear sounds like shit. the front end is all clunky. windows dont work. its kinda fast but im sure my wrx can take it and the cost of parts is insane.... but us saying things about them will only fuel your desire to buy a one of these pieces of shit.
      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
      some people choose video games
      some choose projects
      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
        but us saying things about them will only fuel your desire to buy a one of these pieces of shit.
        it always works that way
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          it always works that way
          It's Kind of funny how that works; people tell you it's a fucking shitbox but you buy it anyway.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I have an idea. Lets talk about doing a lot of stuff and when someone tells me it's a bad idea, i'll just tell them they are stupid and then do it anyway.

Buy a fucking civic already. My 20th hunt is starting to make me question myself. Your DD should be a DD and that's it. No girl will bang you because you have a fake (or real) M3, sorry hoss, you still need game.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
              I have an idea. Lets talk about doing a lot of stuff and when someone tells me it's a bad idea, i'll just tell them they are stupid and then do it anyway.

Buy a fucking civic already. My 20th hunt is starting to make me question myself. Your DD should be a DD and that's it, no girl will bang you because you have a fake (or real) M3, sorry hoss, you still need game.
              Blat Blat and all that Jazz, quoted for truth.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i'm sorry but if you think your car is going to be the reason you get banged or not...well, you're just wrong.
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

precisely $1,000 98 toyota camry with 86k miles on it.

The fucking thing gets 35 mpg's, did a timing belt, water pump, plugs, fluid change, new cv shafts cause they were shot, and brakes for around 300 bucks and a saturday worth of my time.

the thing is reliable, costs nothing to insure cause its a 4banger 4 door sedan with great safety ratings, and i can actually cruise to work at 80 mph and not drop 100 bucks a week in gas.

I stand behind that car for what it is.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

well here is what i say in the words of Eric Cartman I DO WHAT I WANT
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

If you get a girlfriend for what kind of car you drive, she shouldn't be your girlfriend...

And fuck gas mileage, I drive what I drive because I like to drive it. If i have to pay more then fine. It's better then being miserable and driving a prius
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            i'm sorry but if you think your car is going to be the reason you get banged or not...well, you're just wrong.
                            i never said the car was gonna get me laid. i said i wanted a nice car that if i went on a date with i could pick the girl up in. having a bmw does in no way constitute sexual contact. but it helps
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

no..... this car helps............

No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

that car is a panty dropper but.........

would rather have a lambo reventon
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X