Neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours

why must they suck and be assholes? Does anyone else have neighbours that hate them for almost no reason?
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

No, they hate me because for two months my XJ had no exhaust whatsoever, because I play obnoxiously loud music when I'm cleaning the barn, and because I Seafoamed the Grand Cherokee when they were having a party.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
      why must they suck and be assholes? Does anyone else have neighbours that hate them for almost no reason?
      Yeah......but we know why your neighbors hate you.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

My neighbors aren't half bad actually, I live at the end of a coldesac so everyone is pretty close with one another. If you come down my street your either A) lost, B) live on the street or C) your coming to visit someone who lives on my street. During the most recent hurricane while we were out of power for 4 days, one of my neighbors used a generator to run a kegerator with a keg of Shipyard Pumpkinhead.
        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Were the ones that hate people. Especially the redneck white trash couple across the street. So far they had 4 domestic violence police calls, a restraining order, child services have been over 3 times, and one rather interesting night when his wife found him cheating and spray painted his truck and worked every panel over with a sledge hammer. Bitch pissed
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            Were the ones that hate people. Especially the redneck white trash couple across the street. So far they had 4 domestic violence police calls, a restraining order, child services have been over 3 times, and one rather interesting night when his wife found him cheating and spray painted his truck and worked every panel over with a sledge hammer. Bitch pissed
            video that, bet that shit would take some good hits on youtube

Comment

My neighbors dont mind me despite late night shenanigans and loud vehicles.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Mine hate me for my jeep mainly. Loud exhaust, music, flexing up on the snow banks, friends jeeps/trucks "making our neiborhood look like a trailer park", always dirty and a few really hate the bull horns.. they probably don't like I'm pulling people around on sleds and snowboards either

they all love me in the winter time when they are stuck in the snow though.

Comment

i have one neighbor in ct who despises me legit wanted me out of the neighborhood. all cause she was a nurse and slept at 3 in the after noon when i would come home from school. after the third complaint, i made it my goal everyday to hit 19 lbs of boost and let of so my rfl blow off would awaken her. After that the camaro was built and that went over like brian peppers in the womens room.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Oh and paging will, Will you out there.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                      No, they hate me because for two months my XJ had no exhaust whatsoever, because I play obnoxiously loud music when I'm cleaning the barn, and because I Seafoamed the Grand Cherokee when they were having a party.
                      WIN!

mine hate me only sometimes because of loud exhaust, but they don't say much because I help them out a lot when it snows.
                      -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

My neighbors hate my roommates mustang. Other than that no problems
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Neighbors? What's a neighbors?
                          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            Neighbors? What's a neighbors?
                            now correct me if i'm wrong i believe neighbors are an old old wooden ship.
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I'm quite popular with the neighbors

Comment

Working...
                              X