pure eye sex :brows:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure eye sex :brows:

Lamborghini Reventón (Spanish pronunciation: [reβenˈton]) is a mid-engine sports car that debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show. It is the most expensive Lamborghini road car to date, costing one million euros (~US$1.5 million, or ~£840,000).[1] Its top recorded speed was recorded in Dubai, UAE at 356 kilometres per hour (221.2 mph). The official press release stated that only 20 vehicles would be sold to the public,[2] with one additional car (marked as 0/20) produced for the Lamborghini Museum.[3] Although early rumors indicated the total number would actually be 100,[2][4][5] each Reventón is clearly stamped with its number in the sequence of 20 between the driver's and passenger's seats.

Despite the exterior being new,[2] almost all the mechanical elements (including the engine) are sourced directly from the Murciélago LP640.[6] According to the official press release, the Reventón exterior styling was inspired by "the fastest airplanes".[7] To emphasize this, Lamborghini staged a race between a Reventón and a Panavia Tornado fighter plane on a 3 km long runway. The Reventón was in the lead for most of the race, but the Tornado caught up "in the last few feet" of the race.[8

I would do horrible horrible things behind the wheel of that car.And maybe go through a set of tires or two
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

On wheels.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

new production car replacing the murcielago.

the aventador LP700-4 has 700hp and 2.9 0-60
      it's lighter and smaller than the others too

I drive a Datsun

Comment

super veloce the even higher end model of the murcielago powered by a 6.5 litre v-12

Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

On wheels.
          exactly the chances of owning one of them is something stupid 1 in 700,000 million. only twenty evermade there is also 20 roadster versions. soo 42 in total with 2 in the lambo musem.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

the museum is in modena italy. it only cost 39.00 euros for the tour and a factory tour who is down.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
              super veloce the even higher end model of the murcielago powered by a 6.5 litre v-12

Looks kind of like the old Countach in styling.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

everything lambo makes after the countach look the same
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

love the countach. just looked for a t shirt a plain grey shirt, with lamborghini script logo on it is $76.00 holy shit.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOfBMRKLCCA[/ame]
                    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is nasty
                      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

wow
                        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
                        X