- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      bam.

too be honest, if some guy was running quads and dirtbikes constantly, id be pissed too. Have some understanding for the people around you.
      i had a neighbor that called the cops on me once a week just for driving up the street at 3 in the afternoon in my camaro. she said it was cause she was a nurse and she needed her sleep you know what i did? line lock burnouts in front of her house.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

bam.

too be honest, if some guy was running quads and dirtbikes constantly, id be pissed too. Have some understanding for the people around you.
        Honestly, that I could understand...though I'd probably be more pissed off that I didn't have an ATV and I'd probably go buy one and ask if I could ride it there....
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post

i dont want to believe the goverment caused 9/11 honestly.. but i do..
          you're a clown

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          i had a neighbor that called the cops on me once a week just for driving up the street at 3 in the afternoon in my camaro. she said it was cause she was a nurse and she needed her sleep you know what i did? line lock burnouts in front of her house.
          I'm totally against people being generally whiny and sensitive about neighborhood shit, but sometimes you gotta put yourself in other people's shoes. Like maybe that woman worked the overnight shift at a hospital and she really did need to get her sleep.

She should have just either talked to you about it or bought a noise machine or something, but doing burnouts in front of her house just makes everything worse IMO

Comment

if someone calls the cops on me for driving down my road in the middle of the day, their schedule is not my problem. my take.

i agree it should have been handled on a person to person basis. the second the cops get called first, it becomes a spite session one way or another
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Yeah its a tad extreme for a woman to get aggravated over simply driving up a street

Comment

Yeah its a tad extreme for a woman to get aggravated over simply driving up a street
                Its a tad extreme to get so butthurt about my opinion on 9/11 too

Comment

dizzys neighbor caused 9/11
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

are you bigvag?

your opinion is propaganda that isnt supported by facts, therefore, it has no place on this forum

BUT i'm allowing you to voice your full opinion in a well thought out post with evidence and whatnot

See, Im a nice guy afterall

Comment

sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

are you bigvag?

your opinion is propaganda that isnt supported by facts, therefore, it has no place on this forum

BUT i'm allowing you to voice your full opinion in a well thought out post with evidence and whatnot

See, Im a nice guy afterall
                        not bigvag

i dont recall saying anything 9/11 related unless someone else (mainly you or heavy) mocking me about it. besides i was under the impression that this was a shenani

gans i apriciate the no holds barred 9/11 debunkathon thread offer, but i have a life and no cares to do so.. but thanks

if you were a nice guy you would be giving me faces back..

spaced this out, like you asked me to do months ago, just for you

its a THEORY. nothing will ever be proved until someone admits to it. *8:40*

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IwbGAHIzg68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by lilnapsak; 09-02-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

if you were a nice guy you would be giving me faces back..

i gave you a in my build thread, dont give me no guff mary
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            i gave you a in my build thread, dont give me no guff mary
                            i belive i qouted nick on that one

me thinks your just trying to get your posts up

Comment

your just trying to get your posts up
                              my just trying to get my posts up?

if i wanted to get my posts up i'd open the admin panel and type whatever number i wanted
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                my just trying to get my posts up?

if i wanted to get my posts up i'd open the admin panel and type whatever number i wanted
                                13:00 in the video above

Comment

Working...
                                X