Something I have learned while leeching public wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I have learned while leeching public wifi

for extended periods of time. the last 2 days, mcdonalds in fairfield has been my internet base to get work done from my xj on the laptop. it is right near a round-about traffic circle type setup.

people curse A LOT in public, and there is 10x the road rage here that i had thought originally.

i have seen and heard no less than 5 people completely go ape shit out their window on other people, yelling and cursing and just being bastards in general over traffic debacles. other people seem to have conversations with themselves that is clearly audible. i cant believe how angry in general people are hahaha.... oh and 2 of the incidents involved company vans

patrono?

reporting from mcd's parking lot,
    -Me.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

currently hiding out in the corner of my mcdonalds....thank goodness for optimum wifi....
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

im glad im not the only one thatll camp out in there vehicle for extended periods of time to leech wifi from the man.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

funny u posted this, i am also currently stealing the wifi interwebs
          95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

You could have just come here. All the power and WiFi you could ever want
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

we finally got wifi in our house for once YAY
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

depending on my mood i'll either be rational and excuse people for their mistakes or totally flip out

most of the time i'm pretty good since it's not my time they are wasting so i'll let people merge from the incorrect lane or drive slow in front of me etc. but there are more than enough times of screaming. always with the windows up though and i won't try to run them down or anything.

others though seem to be on a permanent 24 hour cycle of moron. i'll see at least 5 people a day flipping out on someone for usually something they themselves did wrong like merging incorrectly or being in the wrong lane of an intersection. not to mention i almost get hit at least once a day
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Givin the current circumstances, I'm sure everyone is on edge these days. But it's funny, with all the blatant traffic violations in Bridgeport on a Day to Day basis, you'd think there would be more murders but there isnt.

Thank God I have internet here are work...
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                    You could have just come here. All the power and WiFi you could ever want
                    thanks for the invite dickfag

im at mcdonalds for 2 minutes just now, already traffic yelling
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

unfort i had tethered my droid to my desktop off the generator, therefore i never got to partake in any mcdonalds parking lot debacles
                      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Got power back yesterday around three but internet wasn't restored until 2 hours ago. Had to sit in a friend's body shop yesterday to work and a neighbor who had had uverse today to get work done. Just got the update that our office power is restored but they haven't confirmed fully operational

Comment

this hurricane has seen nothing but road rage from me due to the complete retardation of the human race while behind a steering wheel
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            this hurricane has seen nothing but road rage from me due to the complete retardation of the human race while behind a steering wheel
                            i dunno if its anywhere else...but on sunday particularly, after everything had passed and it was sunny...i would say the majority, or at least half, of people on the road here were driving sub 15mph

it took me 20 mins to get anywhere in town
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

they still are. also with flooding and roads closed people tend to stop in the middle of the highway and change lanes.

the floods are so vast that all manor of sealife have made their way into nj
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X