Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may be "stuck" in traffic in Nashville

Bull semen scare forces closure of interstate highway ramp

Nashville - Canisters of frozen bull semen en route to a Texas breeding facility fell from a Greyhound bus at the junction of I-65 and I-40 causing the shutdown of traffic on the interstate highway ramp after authorities saw them emitting a fine smoke-like vapor.
    Nashville Fire and emergency crews responded to the scene and notified Hazmat crews of a foul smelling odor coming from the four unmarked cylinders, reported WKRN News2.
    Metro Nashville Police closed the on-ramp at the junction while contact was made with the Greyhound bus company to find out the contents of the canisters. The canisters were spotted after they fell off a Greyhound bus as it rounded the turn on the approach to the highway.
    After speaking with the driver, who said the containers were picked up in Cincinnati, Ohio, and contained "bull sperm packed in dry ice," officials opened the on-ramp to I-65 south, and collected the mysterious looking containers, which had been moved to a grassy area beside the road.
    Jerry Barlar with Tennessee's WKRN reported the contents of the cylinders was 'medical for livestock' and was being transported to a breeding facility in Texas. WKRN said each container contained "eight to ten vials" of prized bull sperm, worth as much as a "$1000 per vial."
    Barlar said, there was "nothing hazardous inside the leaking container, and there was no danger to anyone, unless someone would have hit one of them before they were removed from the highway."
    Metro Nashville Police said the road was re-opened by 9am, after a three hour delay.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz1VxRexdfO
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Bull Semen would scare me too
    dirty30

Comment

luckily big vag was there for quick and easy clean up using his mouth
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        luckily big vag was there for quick and easy clean up using his mouth
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy