X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP/XBOX Deal

Offer Details
    1.Qualifying PCs:
    ◦Laptops: dm4x, dv6tse, dv6tq, dv7tq, Envy 14, Envy 14 Beats, Envy 17, Envy 173D, Dv6-6150us, dv6-6170us, dv7-6175us, dv7-6195us, dv6-6190us, dv6-6091nr, 14-2020nr, 14-2050se, 17-2070nr, 17-2090nr.
    ◦Desktops: HP Pavilion HPE h8t (call center only), HP Pavilion HPE h8z, HP Pavilion HPE h8xt, HP Pavilion HPE h8qe, HP Pavilion HPE h8 Select Edition, HP Omni 200 Quad, HP TouchSmart 610z, HP TouchSmart 610t, HP TouchSmart 610xt, HP TouchSmart 610 Quad, HPE h8-1020, HPE h8-1032, HPE h8-1041, TS 610-1130f, TS 610-1150f, TS 610-1190f, TS 600-1390, TS 610-1030f, TS 610-1050f.
    ◦All other hpdirect.com PCs are excluded.
    2.Proof of student status is required. Proof of eligibility includes a valid .edu email address (College/University) or Student ID/Academic Student Body card. (Student status means an end customer who is currently enrolled in a secondary School (high school) or is currently enrolled in or has been accepted to a post-secondary school institution (eg: College or University).
    3.Select PC (laptop or desktop)1 purchase must be $690 or higher after all instant rebates and before taxes and shipping.
    4.4GB Xbox is valued at $199.99 and is the only product available to receive for free with this offer. (HHO Part #DJ5477, Microsoft Part #RKB-00001). The product discount of $199.99 will be applied with a coupon to the PC in your order. Customer will still need to pay shipping and tax for the 4GB Xbox in order to receive the offer. Games and Internet connection not included in offer.
    5.Both the PC and Xbox must be purchased together on the same order.
    6.Promotion is valid in the US only from 5/26/11–9/3/11 or while supplies last.
    7.Valid for HP Direct call center purchases only.
    8.Offer is limited to one usage per customer. Non-transferable. Not valid retroactively on previously purchased items. Not valid for any resale activity as defined by HP Direct.
    9.Offer is NOT combinable with other coupons.
    10.Products and support acquired by Customer under these Terms are solely for Customer's personal use and not for immediate resale or sub-licensing.
    11.Return Process: If a return becomes necessary, any item(s) not returned as part of the promotion will no longer be eligible for the discount you received. To receive a complete refund, BOTH the Xbox and the PC (from the original purchase order) must be returned.
    12.HP may change, modify or terminate this program at any time without any previous notification.
    13.Proof of eligibility includes a valid .edu email address (College/University) or Student ID/Academic Student Body card. (Student status means an end customer who is currently enrolled in a secondary School (high school) or is currently enrolled in or has been accepted to a post-secondary school institution (eg: College or University).

There ya go Mr. Maru. Let me know ig you want to do it...
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

How do you think i got my free xbox... no joke.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Its not just HP, its computers with Windows 7
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
      X