Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Facebook Threat

Anybody else following this?

The hacking group Anonymous is allegedly threatening to "destroy" Facebook on Nov. 5, accusing the social networking site of spying on users, cooperating with authoritarian governments and abusing people's privacy.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/23766..._facebook.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_1...68-501465.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU[/ame]
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

They watch too many movies.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      They watch too many movies.
      eh... you would be surprised.

I know both apple and google use all your info for marketing ect...

i wouldnt put it past facebook, its a huge database that stores names, locations, age, gender anything a marketing company / gov. would want to find out.

Im not saying they are using this info in a bad way or to spy on any of us
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I dont mean based on their information

I mean based on their "dramatics" and self image
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

gotchya
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i belive it, i heard of this months ago and tried to delete mine and couldnt. its literally impossible to completly delete it. even your phone numbers have been linked to your facebook. i got a facny pants smart phone that does more shit than ill ever use over winter and as soon as i loged into facebook it gave me phone numbers of just about every one of my friends and when i would get new friends(also tracked my every move on gps for 3 months without me knowing... but thats another issue. with how serious people take facebook why wouldnt our goverment want to control it? they dont have to do any work looking for information because you do it for them. i belive alot of the "conspiracy theorys" out there, there are reasons behind every one of them and most of the time there are way to many coincidences and solid evidence to back the theorys for them to be bologna people made up. even on new job aplications they ask if you have any social networks with a list of facebook, twitter, myspace.. so on. goverment is not here to help you or protect you. the goverment does not give a shit about you, your happiness or well being. they want your money and to be in control.

now waiting for a resonse from nick to bash my thoughts on 'Merica

Comment

yeah, they are a little over the top. however, i do understand the whole mentality of trying to 'save' people. people who aren't on facebook almost don't 'exist' anymore. it's kind of sad to see how much people use facebook (i'm super guilty of it), instead of seeing people in person or calling them
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
                i belive it, i heard of this months ago and tried to delete mine and couldnt. its literally impossible to completly delete it. even your phone numbers have been linked to your facebook. i got a facny pants smart phone that does more shit than ill ever use over winter and as soon as i loged into facebook it gave me phone numbers of just about every one of my friends and when i would get new friends(also tracked my every move on gps for 3 months without me knowing... but thats another issue. with how serious people take facebook why wouldnt our goverment want to control it? they dont have to do any work looking for information because you do it for them. i belive alot of the "conspiracy theorys" out there, there are reasons behind every one of them and most of the time there are way to many coincidences and solid evidence to back the theorys for them to be bologna people made up. even on new job aplications they ask if you have any social networks with a list of facebook, twitter, myspace.. so on. goverment is not here to help you or protect you. the goverment does not give a shit about you, your happiness or well being. they want your money and to be in control.

Facebook caused 9/11
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  yeah, they are a little over the top. however, i do understand the whole mentality of trying to 'save' people. people who aren't on facebook almost don't 'exist' anymore. it's kind of sad to see how much people use facebook (i'm super guilty of it), instead of seeing people in person or calling them
                  i think social networking is good to a point. but facebook is to much. forums like this are perfect IMO. i dont get stupid updates on my phone 89 times a day saying someone "liked" my "like" of my comment about bagel or start a thread about going to the mall with kristen to buy new uggs while uploading pictures of themself posing near bubble gum machines. you have a choice to open threads that sound interesting instead of your wall being blown up with nonsense.

Comment

Facebook caused 9/11
                    your a little late

Comment

First off, just like you said, if you put things up on the internet they become public property, so anyone is free to use it how they wish.

Conspiracy theories are all nonsensical bullshit that relies of circumstantial evidence and unverifiable claims. People need to believe them in order to act like free thinkers and feel like they're more clever than everyone else.

I'm sure the government monitors what goes on on the internet, but there are 300m+ people in the US alone, i guarantee you they spend 0 time actually paying attention to what John Smith is doing on a daily basis.

The government could care less about what you do on the internet, stop believing like its this big brother plot because you read 1984 in high school.

I'm pretty sure the government does care about peoples' well being considering the massive entitlement spending that occurs on a daily basis.

Consider your rant thoroughly bashed. Also, try to space out your ravings in the future, makes it easier to debunk

Comment

your a little late
                        my a little late?

spelling is a conspiracy
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          First off, just like you said, if you put things up on the internet they become public property, so anyone is free to use it how they wish.

Conspiracy theories are all nonsensical bullshit that relies of circumstantial evidence and unverifiable claims. People need to believe them in order to act like free thinkers and feel like they're more clever than everyone else.

I'm sure the government monitors what goes on on the internet, but there are 300m+ people in the US alone, i guarantee you they spend 0 time actually paying attention to what John Smith is doing on a daily basis.

The government could care less about what you do on the internet, stop believing like its this big brother plot because you read 1984 in high school.

I'm pretty sure the government does care about peoples' well being considering the massive entitlement spending that occurs on a daily basis.

Consider your rant thoroughly bashed. Also, try to space out your ravings in the future, makes it easier to debunk
                          <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J3gpIxRj7Kw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

consider 9/11 debunked

Comment

troll
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

troll
                              just shenanigans actually