• Show
Clear All

no youtube at work
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2vNzz2VMWac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Bhahaha to the Hipsters video
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

fucking hipsters piss me off.

seriously.... why the fuck are you wearing a winter hat right now.... its 85 out. and why did you steal your sisters jeans? fucking idiots. also you dont look cool with just a mustache @ 20 years old. they are reserved for older distinguished gentlemen
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            fucking hipsters piss me off.

seriously.... why the fuck are you wearing a winter hat right now.... its 85 out.
            and another old favorite:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjreFDghzo[/ame]
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

hipsters ARE the reason america is fucked up....sadly ive never beheld that particular episode of family guy
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

http://newsok.com/seven-teens-arrest...rticle/3591986

ISOLATED INCIDENT. DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN, MOVE ALONG NOW.

Seven Oklahoma City teenagers were arrested on complaints of robbery and aggravated assault and battery after an older couple were bound, beaten and threatened with a gun during a home invasion.

Robert Jett, 78, and Joan Jett, 74, were at their home in the 300 block of Ranchwood Manor Drive about 4 a.m. July 28 when someone rang their doorbell, according to a police report.

When Robert Jett answered the door, a man said he had been in a car wreck and needed to use the phone. The man pushed his way into the house and put a handgun in Robert Jett's mouth, authorities said. Six more people came inside the house and started asking where the couple kept their money.

Robert Jett told police he was kicked in the groin and stomach several times. The Jetts then were tied up while their house was ransacked for about half an hour. The men eventually left in the Jetts' car after taking a small amount of cash, checkbooks and papers.

Robert Jett then crawled out the front door and began yelling for help. Neighbors came to his aid and called 911.

Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said police found the couple's car, and a trail of evidence led to several suspects. Wardlow said police believe they have arrested everyone involved in the home invasion.

Those arrested were:

Trevion Moten, 16; Jemarcus Davis, 16; Kevin Mitchell, 15; Jamarionte Bruner, 15; Damion Gilbreath, 17; Robert Miller, 14; and Fayzzon Davis, 15.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    http://newsok.com/seven-teens-arrest...rticle/3591986

ISOLATED INCIDENT. DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN, MOVE ALONG NOW.
                    holy shit....you mean this lady?

but no in all seriousness thats fucked....
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    -Ian

Comment

Keep a gun in your house.

Bam, protection from the roving gangs of minorities prowling the streets.

Comment

Heres an example with the roles reversed:

Originally posted by CNN
                        Jackson, Mississippi (CNN) -- On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.
                        In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.
                        James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.
                        Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.
                        That's even more fucked up than the stuff thats been posted in this thread already

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Heres an example with the roles reversed:

That's even more fucked up than the stuff thats been posted in this thread already
                          Shit, youred not kidding, white trash fucks....
                          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                          -Ian

Comment

issue every American a gun and rights too use it! Problem solved
                            2000 XJ 8.25 rear 4.5 BDS lift, 31x10.5 KM2's, Procomp Alloys Series 7069

Comment

Originally posted by 00xj View Post
                              issue every American a gun and rights too use it! Problem solved
                              well that would create a free for all

Comment

Working...
                              X