Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Carry is legal in CT

Just another good case proving Open Carry is legal in CT

A repo guy comes to house man show up to door with gun in holster no threats, repo calls police, man arrested.
    Court ruled no crime committed he should have not been arrested.

http://www.ctgunrights.com/06.Audio/...arry.Legal.MP3
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Always has been legal, but police like to arrest people because they have no idea what to do otherwise.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Always has been legal, but police like to arrest people because they have no idea what to do otherwise.
      I know, just nice to hear it actually stated by the people in charge.
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I work with some old timers who lived out west in the 70's. they said people open carried all the time. and at the bar, you would check your pistol in with the bar tender and get it back when you left

they said there were 0 fights outside the bars hahaha, and crime was very low in these towns
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

CT alcohol firearm law is actually .10 it is what the old driving law was before the federal change down to .08

Not that it is recommend to drink with a firearm it isn't against the law however I bet most cops don't know that one either.

I guess the thinking is it is safer to get behind the wheel of a 25900lb truck but not hold a 50grain .22
          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            :
            they said there were 0 fights outside the bars hahaha, and crime was very low in these towns
            I would believe it
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

In maine you can open carry without a permit, but you need one to concealed carry
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Where my aunt and uncle live in Arizona outside of flagstaff, EVERYONE carries. Go the gas station, general store, etc. literally everybody has a gun on their hip.

People also just take their ATV's down into town to get groceries lol.

Such a wonderful place
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Awesome!

On a side note, they arrested him when he was carrying in his house? Thats horseshit.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      In maine you can open carry without a permit, but you need one to concealed carry
                      How it should be everywhere, except maybe a permit no matter what. But no, not seeing a gun makes people feel safe. Forget the fact that its the gun you can't see that shoots the lady in the head.

Comment

-Matt
                        Facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X