Clear All

Sorry Guys, I can't here you.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

your so far over their i cant here you
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
        Sorry Guys, I can't here you.
        LOL.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Fuck you guys! Im selling my jeep and buying a Mercury Cougar.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I'm not falling for this sad attempt at a derail!
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by robs02tj View Post
              ill bring hot dog rolls just dont know how many to bring
              I really dont know off the top of my head what hot dog packs come in so guestimate or I can call you the morning of or something
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                Tim has offered to bring a griddle, want me to put you down for bacon?
                yes. yes i would. it is my pleasure to supply the bacon
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Hey, Nicole can you throw me down for other drinks. Ill bring some juice in the Hawaiian punch variety.
                  99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

there is a very good chance i will be at this, but i wont commit yet because my days off could change. When i know 100% ill be coming, ill bring some food.

Comment

how much charcoal should i bring? is 3 10 lbs bags good enough? and some lighter fluid of course
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I'm bringing food of some kind, also I have a two burner propane grill for pots and stuff, if we wanna make beans I'll bring it to heat that and anthn else up(?)
                        dirty30

Comment

raze1287 is on the lighter fluid... that kid is a pyro lol
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Just for the record the grill i have is propane as well, so you guys can take it from there on how much charcoal/lighter fluid is needed.

Comment

um.. does that mean like none? or do we still need some. Found a couple tables and a bunch of folding chairs in my basement today... i could bring those too.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                I really dont know off the top of my head what hot dog packs come in so guestimate or I can call you the morning of or something
                                o the age old problem of hot dogs coming in packs of 12 and hot dog buns only coming in packs of 8
                                2 tj's
                                3 yj's
                                2 xj's
                                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                                X