gave you a complimentary membership and you still dont show to events

no balls
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

what events OER?

I was hauling a FC-170 to the PA Jeep show for peanuts and experience solo but with my dog

Tell u what...

I'll tow your rig home when we finally get to go wheeling for real
    (no pine needle shots with you on an acoustic guitar by the fire)

'92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Geez Wilbur...

Harsh for a guy with abandonment issues dont ya think

My balls got me into the mess I'm in...partially

Being a no boundaries Heep enthusiast has its costs

Better yet lets got mountain biking!

When we crash bikes it actually hurts more than the wallets!

I'll make it up to you @ my maiden MNG I promise
      '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
      '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red

Comment

Jesus Christ You dont make sense!!! Please show up to Rausch this weekend please!!!
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Sorry if I don't speak Cheshire properly Bigbike

Im welding the XJ up this week, fastening the LCA's again and if not rolling strong n tight it will at the very least be making points finally on the blacks n reds as its first trip to Rausch.

So its an all out SiS competition this weekend eh?

Guess I'll have to behave more and speak complete sentences (except on my CB if thats ok)

It would be good to get on with the MnG requirement as I'm sure the membership issue is brooding resentments

I hope its ok to keep venting on this forum...as well as talk smack, brag, self pity posts annnnnd good Jeepin build chatter etc. I actually don't get techie on this forum. You guys must have a skewed opinion probably

I would prefer to meet up with you guys in my CJ but I'm thinking you dudes will further appreciate a faded green XJ on long arms and scarred from use.
          Besides the fact the CJ has a siezed motor awaiting install...

I'm taking the one that needs the least work to wheel.

Luckily for me I just might drive to the trails...I been spoiled towing and its not as hardcore admittedly but its hard not to want to tow even though it costs like double in tolls.

Despite the fact I'm on a lot of forums I bare my soul the most on here. I apologize for that dangerous level of emotional typing I've exhibited. But you peeps aren't just wrenching wheelin exclusively and thats why I like it and respect it for what it is...

Bigbike you'll either start to grasp my tedonic speak or just become annoyed more so. Unfortunately, for me I think coming in new to this circle of lunatics I'm in for some roasting or other inconsiderate cruel tactics... I'll pack accordingly

I'm hoping the subtitles arent really needed in this thread.

Now that Will is eggin' me on I guess I better blow off more work this week to finish my stiffeners and gitrdun for some fun finally.

I do have to go through CT or have some axle bling sent via fast shipping too so if anyone wants to roll out to OER riding shotgun with abuse my rig if u want options let me know friends.

I'll bring extra shafts for the week link up front etc.

I need a wheelin trip without restored Jeeps and judges everywhere

Going to a Jeep show without a Jeep while owning 4 just with my dog was definitely different but not again. My family won't be going near me for a Jeep run so I will recruit into the week on Long Island and even in CT as I have bizniz with Chris commencing.

Cheers to OER and whatever else is planned. I will need some SiS stickers for the landscape poser pic of all of ya'll

Hope to meet all of ya finally. Should be one for the record books and gonna bring my quasi SLR camera so Will u can make fun of me on that too I guess

Thanks for threading my ass into attendance ma nizzle!

I need that sometimes; now I'm officially rambling late on here AGAIN!

Cheers Mates!

See ya up there dudes n chicklets booooohyaaaaaah

Comment

i for one like teds posts

we could use more dudes like him around here to liven this place up

this IS the shenanigans forum after all
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Group Hug @ OER?

So glad I got the pledge pass to this fraternity Will

What is this event anyways?

I would like to know more details b/c a lot of you are wrenchin your asses off to go

Its gotta be good competition amongst the frameless fuel injected

No but seriously what do u guys do specifically?

Hill climbs, Slaloms, Cross country loops against the clock? Jeep toss contest?

I'm a newb to the OER standards. DUUUUUUUUUH

so what gives?

Comment

Well after we have the flaming hoop jump, and the pterodactyl ride, we go trail ride, cook out, and hang out, and do various acts of shenaniganationarianms
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

metrohick, your thought process is all over the place......
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      shenaniganationarianms
                      submitted to webster's dictionary for approval
                      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                        metrohick, your thought process is all over the place......
                        Great another wanna be therapist. My wife is diagnosing me schizophrenic.

Glad she got a Masters in Social Work to diagnose me and nobody else.

Why pull punches? I rewrite the posts in edit a lot and thats always a way of shifting gears haphazardly mentally for me

A moving target is harder to hit right? Its the A.D.D. kickin in again

Comment

sure thing
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                            submitted to webster's dictionary for approval

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                              Great another wanna be therapist. My wife is diagnosing me schizophrenic.

Glad she got a Masters in Social Work to diagnose me and nobody else.

Why pull punches? I rewrite the posts in edit a lot and thats always a way of shifting gears haphazardly mentally for me

A moving target is harder to hit right? Its the A.D.D. kickin in again
                              Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Coffee usually does it to me. Had one today. Wired. No Boss, lets do this BLAM.

Doesn't matter.

As for what we wheel, as Will stated, RC is not unlike an exceptional glorification of Jurrassic Park on so many different levels of coffee it's absurd.

I still don't even know what you drive. Frameless? Hoverbike? Big Bike? Show up that red headed Chersire kid and ramble incoherently as you wheel a 1897 Big Bike with a 40x9.5R38 BFG Red Label on one. Show these bitches what pizza cutting means.

Before you know it you'll have pepperonies flying out from under the rocks.

Anyone want to bring frozen pizzas to OER??
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X