Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW

wow

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZC4f9TCg4zw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tough as nails
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

that'll hurt tomorrow. lucky he landed slightly on the downslope. seems like the tuck and roll saved him
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Chad Reed has earned my respect now, and he even caught all the way up to 14th place.

Comment

holy shit that is INTENSE
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Holy fuck!

Dudes hardcore.

Comment

holy shit. I guess they call that running on adrenaline

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Agreed (wow)
                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Holy crap, didn't know super man rode motocross on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    lucky he landed slightly on the downslope. seems like the tuck and roll saved him
                    You ever see those people that do like free running or whatever its called? On tv there was a guy that would jump from like 20-30' and tuck and roll on concrete and be perfectly fine. Which defiantly saved this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                      On tv there was a guy that would jump from like 20-30' and tuck and roll on concrete and be perfectly fine..
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

he saw the white no doubt!

NO FALLS NO BALLS

Back in the day when they had wood rims....

I was racing a NORBA mountan bike race and clipped my rear wheel bunny hopping a monster log to go from third to first and looped it out so big that 2nd and 3rd place riders crashed watching (so I was told) as I jack knifed my head and somehow didn't bend my frame. I saw some white that day.

I too got right up now in first and crowd cheers do a lot to motivate you even if you dont know where you are or wtf just happened.

But balls out does't pull out (no pun intended on this entire line) especially if you just nailed the hole shot!

I then rode through the coarse w/in another 5 minutes in the same area as I was riding aimlessly "off coarse" and came through to see and hear my crash fans again

First to Last in no time at all and nothing really hurts hurts in your 20's like it does in your 40's especially if you have crash history from racing etc.

Either way, homeboy will feel it one day....mad props for not looping it out as that was a 1.5 loop easily and the tuck n roll definitely saved his ass!
                        '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                        '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                        '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                        '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

http://www.break.com/index/girl-flie...e-jump-2082419

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                            he saw the white no doubt!

NO FALLS NO BALLS

Back in the day when they had wood rims....

I was racing a NORBA mountan bike race and clipped my rear wheel bunny hopping a monster log to go from third to first and looped it out so big that 2nd and 3rd place riders crashed watching (so I was told) as I jack knifed my head and somehow didn't bend my frame. I saw some white that day.

I too got right up now in first and crowd cheers do a lot to motivate you even if you dont know where you are or wtf just happened.

But balls out does't pull out (no pun intended on this entire line) especially if you just nailed the hole shot!

I then rode through the coarse w/in another 5 minutes in the same area as I was riding aimlessly "off coarse" and came through to see and hear my crash fans again

First to Last in no time at all and nothing really hurts hurts in your 20's like it does in your 40's especially if you have crash history from racing etc.

Either way, homeboy will feel it one day....mad props for not looping it out as that was a 1.5 loop easily and the tuck n roll definitely saved his ass!
                            I always find it hard to follow your posts

Comment

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showpost.php?p=255828&postcount=8

Comment

Working...
                              X