sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      It's like a skid for your driveshaft...
      i like your style
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Nigga please, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! Tell Life I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Buffalo Phil lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my minions to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!
        sigpic

Comment

They need to wrap her up in that shit, beat her with a blunt object, and toss her bitch ass back in the kicthen.
          Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
            They need to wrap her up in that shit, beat her with a blunt object, and toss her bitch ass back in the kicthen.
            musta been a big ass house to drive 30 miles between the laundry room and the kitchen.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

I
              C
              WAT
              U
              DID
              THR
              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

one of my worst nightmares...

Driveshaft had to be removed with a truck pulling it
                89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Wish I had a picture of this, but when i was driving back from Tennesee I saw a lady DRIVING down the highway with just a rim on the back left of her car , must have gotten a flat and kept going i guess. Well the front didnt even have a wheel, it was just draggin along. STILL DRIVING WTF!!!! Why do you think you are going to make it? You have no wheel!! I understand having a noise or a shaking and not stopping if you are close to where you are going becasue you might make it but you have no F***ING WHEELS STOP YOUR DAM CAR!!!!!!!!
                  2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

thats bolles chrysler in ct lol. my old teacher got that in an email from the service manager lol
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Who the f*ck runs over a mattress anyways? Go around that shit?
                      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                        Wish I had a picture of this, but when i was driving back from Tennesee I saw a lady DRIVING down the highway with just a rim on the back left of her car , must have gotten a flat and kept going i guess. Well the front didnt even have a wheel, it was just draggin along. STILL DRIVING WTF!!!! Why do you think you are going to make it? You have no wheel!! I understand having a noise or a shaking and not stopping if you are close to where you are going becasue you might make it but you have no F***ING WHEELS STOP YOUR DAM CAR!!!!!!!!
                        I watched someone in a Ford Explorer get onto I95 with a flat tire.
                        sigpic

Comment

i looked at that and was like how the hell do you not know? i mean its as simple as the matress DIDNT exit the backside of your fucking vehicle! how the fuck do you NOT know something was fucked up not saying anything against women drivers but they sure are a LOT more prone to this kind of idiocy....
                          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

this shit happens more than you would think, my question is why the fuck are thre so many mattresses laying aruond.
                            A friend of mine years ago, hit on e in wallingford, no way around in traffic, cut the gas tank and caught on fire, ttruck burned to the ground in bowl-a-rama parking lot.
                            Dan.
                            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                            X