Internet speed help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet speed help

What the hell would be causing this? I have dsl and have never had internet so slow including fucking dial up. I can't even barely look at pics anymore.

your ISP is throttling you. what speed are you paying for, and are you d/ling anything illegally?

Comment

Not downloading anything illegal that I know of, there are two other computers in the house though.

Comment

computer running slow? maybe you are hosting a bot lol long shot but its possible
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

No my lappytop is alright. Should I go shut down the other comps? I restarted mine yesterday cause the internetz were mad slow.

Comment

DSL doesnt slow down with increased number of connected computers, unless your wireless/router is too old to handle the connection

Comment

When I did the speed test I could see the rate jumping up and down from 200 up to 360ish.

Comment

sounds like your getting throttled or something is hogging the bandwidth on your network. you have wireless? is it secure?

Comment

Yea wireless. It is secure in the fact that you need the password, which is a long string of numbers that is part of the serial number underneath the router.

Comment

Working...
                  X