No announcement yet.

Let's Generate Some Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we vote republican we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year
    if we vote democrat we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year
    if we vote Obama we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year

Nothing is going to change anything unless there is a SUBSTANTIAL extreme in either direction, so frankly, theres no one to logically support. Sad, but true

vote from the roof tops

i guess i oughta run again this time
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

I want some polarizing radical opinions here, wheres zullo?

Comment

signing the declaration of independence
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Politics is a subject that I dont know that much about so I keep my thoughts to myself, I'm not one for a debate on this subject with the lack of knowledge on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            Politics is a subject that I dont know that much about so I keep my thoughts to myself, I'm not one for a debate on this subject with the lack of knowledge on this matter.
            but thats what generates the excitement

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              if we vote republican we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year
              if we vote democrat we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year
              if we vote Obama we will be lied to and itll be the same as it is every other year

Nothing is going to change anything unless there is a SUBSTANTIAL extreme in either direction, so frankly, theres no one to logically support. Sad, but true
              That's why politics suck.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Tea party idiots...

Tell them their tire is flat, and a Democrat must be crucified.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                  Tea party idiots...

Tell them their tire is flat, and a Democrat must be crucified.
                  Politics issue #2 - party split

we as a nation are so split based on titles, that we fight against ourselves
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Politics issue #2 - party split

we as a nation are so split based on titles, that we fight against ourselves
                    Consummate professionalism at it's best
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I like tea.

Comment

I am a huge supporter of small government. I feel that representitive government works better when the governed body is smaller. For this i believe strongly in the rights of the states, think of it simply, i can pick up a phone and call my state representitive and talk to them regarding a bill in the legislature, try and do that with your federal reps.

Each state has its own issues and views, it gives the people a larger voice and simply is a more democratic form of government.

I call myself a conservative republican, but i differ on various issues.

I support gay marriage (I believe true marriage is in a church and is completely religiously based, as for two people of the same sex gaining the rights that married couples do, ie. civil union. I am completely for it)

I support abortion rights, i feel it is that woman's personal choice and hers alone.

I support the legalization of marijuana.

But on things like welfare, social security, foreign policy, immigration control, and the economy. I am a true republican.

I believe that small government is the driving force behind jobs and a strong economy, I want to tax corporations, give larger breaks to developing small business, and penalize companies for outsourcing to other nations.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

vote from the roof tops

i guess i oughta run again this time
                          This is exactly why i believe that this country has wandered astray from its roots and needs a massive intellectual and political revolution.

WASHINGTON, D.C. the way it is now, does not work. Simple. Party politics and corporate influence have droned out the voice of the people and it will take massive movement of individuals, with a LOT of money behind them, that believe this way to influence anyform of change.

Ohhh yeaaa Nick, here I am.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                            Hearing people say this is the reason i cry at night.

Do you know why you have freedom?

Do you know the importance of your voice in an active representative governement?

Do you care when someone takes more money from your paycheck?

Do you care when they pave over a community park to build a condo complex?

Do you care about the fact that jobs are pretty hard to come by these days?

People just like you are the reason the do-nothing craphole that is Washington exsists.

People don't care anymore. When the voice, the driving force behind the government doesn't care, or claims they don't understand, then what really influences the decisions made in washington or up in hartford???

I don't mean to be hard on you, and nothing personal, but i hear this all the time. And it truly upsets me, do you know how much blood has been shed so we can be a part of our governing body??? Am I saying everyone has to be physically involved, no; but it's a dishonor and a disservice to our soldiers, our founding fathers, and our family members that came here seeking a better life, to at the least not be informed enough to have an opinion.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

Ohhh yeaaa Nick, here I am.
                              And you delivered as expected, well done

Comment

NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!

wait where the fucks the nascar option!?@E@#@
                                89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                                95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                                97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                                If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                                X