any one watch Casey Anthony trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Listen baboon, your anonymity of the internet claim would be valid IF we didn't know each other. Go rile up some simp chimps elsewhere
    Get back.
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      Faggot. Get back.

Don't fucking type to me like that on this chatroom. I have a lot of friends in high places in this class who just love to come down hard on pantywastes like you. Don't question it. You need to be a little more careful who you call names otherwise I might have to let my moderator friends know what a fag you are, and you definitely don't want that shit to happen if you want to continue posting on this chatroom. Faggot. Get back.
      The admin of this forum is a pussy

Comment

listen you pretender, I know the admin and he will cut your fingers off and feed them to your cat.

Comment

http://www.ethuggery.com

live it, love it
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

omg

Comment

I'm sure you're laughing right now thinking I'm just some guy from the internet bet let me tell you now boy you messed with the wrong motherfucker. I've had training with any team of spec ops warriors you can think of. I'm already one of the best in my state in clandestine ops and I can hit a dinner plate at 350yards with a H&K Mark 23 mod 0 .45 caliber pistol. My uncle infiltrated the secret Egyption Commando group called Thunderbolt 777 and nobody even noticed him. He trained with them and even did HALO jumps in the sinai with them and he didnt even know how to speak arabic. This ist me bragging this is just to tell you that you're messing with some of the baddest motherfuckers in the country.
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                I'm sure you're laughing right now thinking I'm just some guy from the internet bet let me tell you now boy you messed with the wrong motherfucker. I've had training with any team of spec ops warriors you can think of. I'm already one of the best in my state in clandestine ops and I can hit a dinner plate at 350yards with a H&K Mark 23 mod 0 .45 caliber pistol. My uncle infiltrated the secret Egyption Commando group called Thunderbolt 777 and nobody even noticed him. He trained with them and even did HALO jumps in the sinai with them and he didnt even know how to speak arabic. This ist me bragging this is just to tell you that you're messing with some of the baddest motherfuckers in the country.
                hey bro. do you want to die? cuz it sure sounds like it. i can imagine my pointing and middle finger hooked on you nostrils and slam your head into a wall. and with your head write out "Casey Anthony is Guilty". k?
                so why don't you just sit down. drink some warm milk. and stfu jabroni.

Comment

hey bro. do you want to die? cuz it sure sounds like it. i can imagine my pointing and middle finger hooked on you nostrils and slam your head into a wall. and with your head write out "Casey Anthony is Guilty". k?
                  so why don't you just sit down. drink some warm milk. and stfu jabroni.
                  fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on SIS and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                    fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on SIS and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.
                    Says some fucking halfwit retard who lives a thousand miles away who doesn't know the first thing about me and is judging me by posts on an internet message board. Bravo sir. You sir are a tool box. Not a tool, nor just a box to put tools in, but a full tool box. Just STFU

Comment

fuck
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

So pretty much I felt like I was fucking something and it sounded like a guy.
                        And that's how I found out I am a flaming homosexual.
                        I knew it.

Comment

You're right, I'm a butt pirate.
                          Thanks for being forthcoming. We accept your alternate lifestyle

Comment

I love to turn on the heater and have gay sex with young Mexican gardeners in the back seat of my Saab
                            Saabs are gay

Comment

GTFO

Comment

Saabs are gay

That's my Mexican gardener, she loves the Saab

Comment

Working...
                                X