X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember this??

Bud Light presents, real men of genius.
    reaaaal men of geeeniusss
    Today we salute you, Mr. Web Wheeling Jeep Builder Guy.
    Mr. web wheeling jeepbuilder guy!
    While other people are out building rigs and taking them off road, you've got your mouse locked in 4 lo. So what if you don't know the difference between tig and mig, you read on pirate4x4 that dom is better then hrew and only suckers use schedule 40.
    drawwwn overr mandrelll!
    Time after time, you answer our questions either completely wrong or a smiley that says "i'm with stupid".
    follld like a ta-co!
    Lucky for you, no one on the internet knows you so they don't actually see that your SWB Jeep on one tons is actually a 2wd chevy truck you deliver pizzas with.
    pizz-zza wheeel-in
    So crack open an ice cold budlight oh captain of the off road office chair, we can all sleep sound at night knowing that you know every contestant in the 1993 TopTruckChallenge.
    Mr. web wheeling jeepbuilder guyyyyyyyy!
    Anheuser-Busch: St. Louis, Missouri

saw this the other day and thought it deserved a repost....
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i have to rank this up there with the Notorious SIS...lol

Comment

Comment

LMFAO

its even better, when u can sing it and imagine the commercial.....
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

DUDE. where the HELL did you find this? I looked for this for the longest time and couldnt remember where i posted it

i must have searched a combined couple hours in the past for it

this is the SiS version that i edited so it had to be from 'round these parts
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Now this is a good example of web wheeling and the toolz that type without trial n tribulations only to let the recipients drive the freakish regurgitated junk ideas of "Mr. Offroad Office Chair"-

Noice find duder
              '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
              '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
              '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
              '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

ha, awesome!!!
                Dan.
                2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  DUDE. where the HELL did you find this? I looked for this for the longest time and couldnt remember where i posted it

i must have searched a combined couple hours in the past for it

this is the SiS version that i edited so it had to be from 'round these parts
                  i had it saved in my old emails....shit was and is still funny as hell!!!

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i think you should make a tshirt with the song on back...sell it it in the SIS store...

Comment

Working...
                      X