Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Anyone blowing shit up for amurica this weekend? or drinkin allot of alcohol?
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

alcohol is bad.. nah i'm drunk. i'm gonna fix my jeep this weekend. nah just kidding
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

I will be drinking beer at the beach while fishing.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i'm gonna go fishing, lit fires, do keg stands, blow stuff up, drink wayyyy too much tequila, wheel a toyota camry again, get boobies in my face, eat cheeseburgers, hang out at the beach, ohhh and did i mention get fucking shitfaced.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

that sounds amazing zullo
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

I'll be in TN shootin the cover for CRAWL at their bounty hill climb fest. plane leaves tonight.

Amurka.
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              I'll be in TN shootin the cover for CRAWL at their bounty hill climb fest. plane leaves tonight.

Amurka.
              x2.

going to TN tonight with Will to see some ridiculous wheeling/shoot for Crawl Mag, the EOR shop, hopefully get some Nashville BBQ, then come home, celebrate our anniversary, and the 4th by relaxing & making lots of drinks with our fabulous new Margaritaville mixer
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

haha my anniversary is the 4th too. there are the perfect amount of excuses to get hammered and blow shit up this time of year..
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I don't think I could sleep tonight without mentioned allot. I'd have let alot go, but allot.. I just...well fuck it, I can sleep now.

Oh, but so Im not just some asshole posting randomly, Nah...Im not blowing anything up and I have a thing for Canadian girls. When is their 4th of July?
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    alcohol is bad.. nah i'm drunk. i'm gonna fix my jeep this weekend. nah just kidding
                    I got excited then this reminded me of Mitch.

Do, alright I can disturb this guy, Not, dam I need to read faster!
                    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      I don't think I could sleep tonight without mentioned allot. I'd have let alot go, but allot.. I just...well fuck it, I can sleep now.

Oh, but so Im not just some asshole posting randomly, Nah...Im not blowing anything up and I have a thing for Canadian girls. When is their 4th of July?
                      sir are you all rite?

Comment

Working...
                      X