Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So for my last project in Class I have to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So for my last project in Class I have to....

Convince the class that teachers should be able to carry guns in schools.

Any ideas?
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

first of all, good luck, thats basically impossible to convince a class

second of all, FORCE someone to explain to you how schools being a "gun free zone" has prevented any form of gun related violence in schools.

"gun free zone" hasnt stopped school shootings..because..surprise! people who plan to shoot other people dont typically follow the law

this all ties into teachers with guns

teachers should have to pass an extra stringent training program to be allowed to carry on school grounds, and MUST carry concealed (to prevent a kid from just pullin a gun from the holster)
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

write an entire paper why teachers should carry water pistols... hey they never specified what type of guns

good point would be on hot days when they shoot you, you will be cooled off
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
        write an entire paper why teachers should carry water pistols... hey they never specified what type of guns

good point would be on hot days when they shoot you, you will be cooled off
        Fucking
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I love when teachers/professors give assignments like this or even have debates and stuff. The bottom line is everyone already has their opinion and when in a setting like a debate were they feel their logic being torn apart, they just turn their heads away from facts presented. Then a circle of why and why nots commences, leading.....no ware.

Comment

Ware in the world is Carmen SanDiego

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
              Ware in the world is Carmen SanDiego
              I see what you did there.
              Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Good luck using logic in a university setting where most students revert to emotional responses.

You've got a tough one, but you're an outspoken person, I'm sure you can at least put up a good argument.

You already know what I'm going to say...so....
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I would argue that COLLEGE professors should be able to carry concealed firearms. Fact of the matter is college professors deal with more the less adult students. You'll have a lot easier time convincing a crowd this way because fact of the matter is most of the students are mature enough to know right from wrong...and your never gonna end up with a gun in a 8 year olds hands. Most shootings happen at colleges anyways.
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

I am going to start with data. There are reports that a certain % of teachers in one way or another posses a level of fear that violence may occur in there schools. I will then raise the question; can a teacher do their job to the best of their abilities if they are in a state of fear? The training will be strictly voluntary therefore, stresses on gun laws and funding will not be an issue. I am simply allowing a teacher who has met the laws required by the state to carry a gun if he or she so chooses. I got a few slides and what not. It should be a good time.

Comment

their schools Will their schools.

Comment

Working...
                      X