wtf have i missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf have i missed

Hey everyone, i haven't been on the forum in 2 months because i've been without tv and internet for that long and been too busy to go to the library and use their internet.

So, what have i missed, anything good?
    -Ryan

Rigs:
    07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
    94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

dana has a yota crawler in works for sale you should buy it so that takes up the time you wouldve had to get back on sis
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
      dana has a yota crawler in works for sale you should buy it so that takes up the time you wouldve had to get back on sis
      HURMMMMMMMMMMMM. I enjoy this idea.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

if only i had the money and a place to put it
        -Ryan

Rigs:
        07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
        94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Working...
        X