help stop California bill SB798 against air powered guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help stop California bill SB798 against air powered guns

A paintball buddy asked me to help stop California bill SB798 from passing.
    it has to do with requiring air powered guns to be brightly colored this will also effect paintball and airsoft games I guess your camo wont do much good with a day glow orange gun.

First Google hit.
    http://vaughanmd.com/drairsoft/sb798

• Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/S...llinCalifornia
    • Letter Template(Player) Link http://bit.ly/BillSB798FormLetter

List of people to send to:
    Name District Phone Email

Tom Ammiano – Chair Dem-13 916-319-2013 Assemblymember.Ammiano@assembly.ca.gov

Steve Knight – Vice Chair Rep-36 916-319-2036 Assemblymember.Knight@assembly.ca.gov

Gilbert Cedillo Dem-45 916-319-2045 Assemblymember.Cedillo@assembly.ca.gov

Curt Hagman Rep-60 916-319-2060 Assemblymember.Hagman@assembly.ca.gov

Jerry Hill Dem-19 916-319-2019 Assemblymember.Hill@assembly.ca.gov

Holly J. Mitchell Dem-47 916-319-2047 Assemblymember.Mitchell@assembly.ca.gov

Nancy Skinner Dem-14 916-319-2014 Assemblymember.Skinner@assembly.ca.gov

Thank you
    ~Justin
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

First off. No one cares. Second, California is a lost state that should fall into the ocean.

P.S. when you can tell them you are from the east coast and you are really concerned.

P.S.S Fuck California.

P.S.S.S FUCK EM!

Comment

I do care, problem is, California is the one that needs to fucking stand up to these bills, not people from another state. The people of CT rose and defeated a magazine ban that threatened us, now it's time for CA to do the fucking same.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        The people of CT rose and defeated a magazine ban that threatened us, now it's time for CA to do the fucking same.
        amen
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

This is fucked up, ALL cali gun enthusiasts should fight this.
          dirty30

Comment

Paintball is one of the safest sports. When I was into it years ago I saw a chart with the most dangerous sports (measured by injuries) and paintball was very low on the list. I believe golf was more dangerous, but dont quote me.
            -Matt
            Facebook

Comment

sorry bra but i cant care about airguns when felons have better real guns then cops.
              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I do care, problem is, California is the one that needs to fucking stand up to these bills, not people from another state. The people of CT rose and defeated a magazine ban that threatened us, now it's time for CA to do the fucking same.
                Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sound like an asshole but aren't comments like this hurting the country as a whole?

I dislike California just as much as the next person, but I feel like it falls into the same category as us east coast ORV enthusiasts petitioning for west coast trails to stay open. Is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                  Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sound like an asshole but aren't comments like this hurting the country as a whole?

I dislike California just as much as the next person, but I feel like it falls into the same category as us east coast ORV enthusiasts petitioning for west coast trails to stay open. Is it not?
                  Guns laws are MUCH different than OHV laws. Think about it at a state level. We as Connecticut people can voice our opinions all we want, but in the end, it is the people of California who must make the decision by voting in or out the people who create such asinine laws. The firearms community has MASSIVE lobbyist organizations like the NRA and GOA to pump millions of dollars into fighting against stuff like this where as the OHV community, while they have great organizations like Blue Ribbon Coalition, are nowhere the size and strength of Firearm Groups.

Yes, the people can band together and make a difference nationwide when it comes to OHV regulations, but state gun laws happen at a state level and our voices only matter when we vote and none of us can vote in California. Preach all you want to California politicians, maybe they will change their mind and I'm wrong, but any state who adamantly supports gun control laws at the highest level is already a lost cause. People in the state of California are mere subjects, not citizens.

Also, not many people would go against this bill, not unless you are an airsoft enthusiast. I hope it gets defeated, but Feel Good emotions surely kick in when it comes to a topic like this. I hope I'm wrong, but I've lost all hope when it comes to how some states in this country are run.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 06-11-2011, 01:06 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Ed Zackery.

Comment

Working...
                    X