Hows everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows everyone

hey guys just heard on the news that you guys have been getting tornados just wondering if everyone is ok
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Who's getting Tornadoes?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

just watched the video of the one in springfield. scary. it was pretty big.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I need some excitement around here. Bring 'em on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I need some excitement around here. Bring 'em on.
          no thanks....
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

No fun.

I just want to see my neighbor's home depot special fence get blown down again.
            sigpic

Comment

rained for about 30 seconds here...weather forecast now says 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms but we shall see...ill pass on the tornado unless it destroys my office lol
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i gotta see what all this is about.

They used the emergency alert thing for the first time i have heard on the radio. I thought it was another one of the tests, but they started talking about severe storms and tornadoes.

Not gonna, really glad this one missed us. Tornadoes do not seem like some big bag of fun.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    no thanks....
                    x2

Comment

tornadoes hell no! A nice big thunder storm, yes please!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tj5uvC9cLO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

holy shit
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

It sprinkled here for 5 minutes
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

my buddy is in springfield at school. It fucked a lot of shit up. Blasted a bunch of windows out of the buildings on his campus and ripped roofs off. He said they were making them stay in the dorms. He was drunk last I talked to him.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

I was watching the Stanley Cup, and ironically right after I read this a news clip popped up showing the damage (one being the exact video above) and the damage looked pretty extensive in some parts.

I had seen some weather warnings pop up, but I hadn't heard anything about tornadoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X