USPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS

we all know they are like drunken monkeys when it comes to taking care of packages but i think this warning takes the cake.

i just purchased something online and while choosing shipping i was presented this warning. its funny they need to warn us about this occurrence

"Ship Method

** Please note all items are shipped via U.S. Postal Service. On occasion, USPS will lose or damage packages. We cannot be held responsible for these.

If this concerns you, we recommend the purchase of insurance below. This will ensure that if your item(s) are damaged or lost, you will receive another set free of charge."
    I drive a Datsun

well the new set you get won't be free of charge because you just paid for the insurance
    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

We got an envelope returned to us at work the other day that legitimately had "WTF" written on it... thanks USPS.

Comment

USPS is like the retarded kids at your high school.

They have always been there, will always be there, no one wants to deal with them, and in the end they fuck up everything they touch.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          USPS is like the retarded kids at your high school.

They have always been there, will always be there, no one wants to deal with them, and in the end they fuck up everything they touch.
          hahahahahhahaha

I have to say I hate FedEx more than the USPS though. FedEx managed to puncture a flowmaster super 44 muffler. There was a hole through the box AND the side of the muffler. What did they do, shoot it?? I had to call Jegs and have it exchanged and even they were wondering how it happened.
          -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

I avoid USPS as much as possible. The people that work down at the Southport Branch are some of the most miserable people on this planet.

Sorry that you're 55 years old and work as a clerk for USPS, buddy, not my problem and don't have this sour look on your face like you've been pissing vinegar all day.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
              There was a hole through the box AND the side of the muffler. What did they do, shoot it??
              hilarious. ya know, sometimes i wonder too

when i released one of my last dvds...i got all sorts of complaints from people because of USPS. here are some of their all-stars

looks like a mix of steam roller, bean bag shot gunning, and skid plate usage

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Looked like someone had it out for you at USPS.

That label should say "We are sorry we damaged your package beyond repair and because of our incompetance, we cannot deliver it. Sorry!"
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i ship stuff out constantly at work, via fedex, ups, and usps. i get complaints on a daily basis...things aren't delivered to the right address, prizes are broken, etc
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I had parts sent from Quadratec for the ZJ once and UPS delivered them with no lie Tire Tracks on the box....
                    I was like "Thats not a cool quadratec logo you guys ran this shit over!"
                    He replied "you should see some of the boxes we get"

From USPS they lost a package I sent back from vegas only to have it arrive a week later and torn open with half the documents from the tube missing!
                    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                    https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                    94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

I have never had a problem with USPS or fed ex. USPS is usually dumb fast for me I just ordered parts Friday night from Texas, they showed up on Monday. Ups is usually a pain with me no matter what I do those asswipes won't leave a package without someone signing for it. Well they come at 2:30/3:00 pm and we are at work. I usually have to then spend my evening driving out to Waterbury to pick up my parts.
                      Rice
                      13 BRZ G machine
                      02 WRX Rally Whore
                      95 Neon Sport Coupe 2.4 liter 11:1 comp race motor
                      08 Kawasaki ZX6R solar yellow 112.4whp

Comment

Originally posted by King Ricer™ View Post
                        I have never had a problem with USPS or fed ex. USPS is usually dumb fast for me I just ordered parts Friday night from Texas, they showed up on Monday. Ups is usually a pain with me no matter what I do those asswipes won't leave a package without someone signing for it. Well they come at 2:30/3:00 pm and we are at work. I usually have to then spend my evening driving out to Waterbury to pick up my parts.
                        I agree that USPS is fast, I will give them that. However, judging by the pics Will posted above it looks like they just fly over your house and drop the package out of a cargo plane. This would probably explain why sometimes the packages I receive from them are sitting in random places like in the middle of my yard.
                        -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

I've never really had a problem with UPS, however my cousin's Husband works for UPS and he's always in a rush, it's almost like they have those guys put the lead on and certrain stuff gets compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ricer™ View Post
                            Ups is usually a pain with me no matter what I do those asswipes won't leave a package without someone signing for it.
                            It must be the delivery guy from your area, because I came home to 4 tires stacked on my front 4x3 stoop/porch. Also, a roof rack and multiple boxes of suspension stuff. I came home right as he put my bumper down one day. They leave everything for me.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHa i have watched our UPS guy throw packages, accidentally trip then step on packages, lol its amazing some stuff actually survives.

He actually told me what it is that crushes and destroys the smaller stuff, basically they use one sorting system for all standard ground boxes. The sorter uses rollers and conveyors and boxes will pick up speed, because for efficiency the entire system uses gravity. This is fine, but when grandmas new coffee mug or HMC's sweet little dvd hit the bottom of a set of rollers and then one of our 60lb boxes of steel comes barrelling through the box..... well you can think of the end result.

He actually said that most of the stuff he brings out for delivery is already fucked to shit when he gets it.

Ohhh and will, i love the little "sorry" tag they stuck on the package. Like ohhhh, yeaaa you need to write a complaint, a formal appeal, an invoice on product cost, lost profits report, mail it all to a comittee within 48 hours of recieving the damaged goods. Wait for 6 months for them to process your claim, go through 18- 2 hour plus phone conversations, yell at numerous USPS employees, and then if you finally haven't given up yet, a year after the fact you recieve a check for a percentage of a $30 package. TONS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                              X