Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for your loss Dana
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

That's tough man, worst thing I have ever had to do too. Least she is running around in doggy heaven chewing on all the bones she can get her paws on.

Comment

awwww pups. sorry to hear man
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Aww man dana, that is terrible. She was such a good dog too

Comment

dude sorry for your loss...

Its no wonder why dogs are our best friends

Always happy to see us no matter what! Even if we just forgot our keys!

I miss my TOBI too...

Only thing is my dog didn't pass away; he's just a pet in my house that I don't have a key to anymore.

I need to take that mushballin' Toby Doby back to da woodz n git r dun

Sorry for your loss brobro... He looks like a cutie for sure

Dogs are the shit! Cats are such pussys!
            '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
            '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
            '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
            '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

so sorry dana, ive been through that a few times and honestly its worse than losing a human. dogs dont judge you, they dont offer their opinion....they just love you. only time will make it easier
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                so sorry dana, ive been through that a few times and honestly its worse than losing a human. dogs dont judge you, they dont offer their opinion....they just love you. only time will make it easier
                true that man. i've been told that only getting another dog helps haha
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Aww man. Sorry to hear that Dana.
                  88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Sorry to hear about this.. My girlfriends cat just had to be put down last week. Its sad stuff.
                    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
                    X