Homeless Jeep Enthusiast on L.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless Jeep Enthusiast on L.I.

Thats what I get for building her an XJ brollier than most non tubed out rigs.

Did my first shake down run and got the eviction that night...

So last night was night 2 of sleeping in my Mega cab dually and I'm soooo glad I went for that truck despite it may have contributed to my ousting...

Its really not funny whats going on folks but I'd figure I'd put it out there as I know my random ADHD posting throughout the XJ build has garnered some fun threads.

I've got my CJ in tow on my trailer and I would love to hit up the trails again as yesterday I had my Associate Jeep Reverend in the woods for a lil CJ flavor. I was gna give him my plow Jeep Briarwood but I think he's leaning toward a ZJ with the 5.2

He's really a CJ guy but thats not coming outta my portfolio.

Any takers on a Jeep run... I really dont wanna be sitting around thinking too much if I can avoid it.

She's on the trailer now n Im @ the local Starbucks now since the POPO was gna visit my crib if I didnt move my tow rig from blocking the neighbors driveway. I certainly never thought I would show off the fact she booted me in my own hood by sleeping in my truck; none the less block my adjacent neighbor with my trailer LOLz.

It sucks boys n I'm on the verge of mega-emotions if I don't get something going with the local yocals or yes even you SiS Peeps that I've yet to meet at all.(reconciliation not in the cards)

But Will if you're reading this---and I drive my junk to the land of the blue plates for some creative social carnage I jus ask that u hook a brutha up with the membership. I can't fathom anymore rejection...
    Pity points??? LOL

Just kiddin but I am serious about turning over the CT garden beds with my TSL's if anybody feels up for it.

Takers? Haters? Do tell!

Otherwise, I'm gna grab the guitar n amps n start writing songs of a melancholy masterpiece
    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

wow...thats prety awful ted....

youre due a membership by this time anyway

ill give it to you in advance, just make sure you get your ass up here to somethin eventually!
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

On the whole membership note.. I just bought a 2000 xj and Ive got money to put into it this time.. See you nukkahs soon

Sorry to hear about that whole situation man, I'm sure you can figure it out sooner than later. Keep in mind you can probably always crash at a walmart or a truck stop without worrying about the police
      -Matt
      Facebook

Comment

Not going to lie, I probably had to read that entire post maybe 7 times to fully grasp what the FUCK you said.

That sucks you got booted, man. So you're selling everything now? What are your plans?
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
        X