Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
    panzies...
    Then lets see the pics of your escapades with a coarse wire wheel, pussy.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'll show you first hand this summer if you help me wrench, haha. its common practice here.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I'll show you first hand this summer if you help me wrench, haha. its common practice here.
        Sounds like me at my shop with the disc sanders. Once in a while I'll come home with a flat spot on my finger.
        sigpic

Comment

A few weeks ago my mom got superglue on her hand, she asked me what to do to get it off. I told her I'd fire up the sandblaster for her. She sought others advice.
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

I got great stuff on my arm, which at the time I didn't think was so sticky seeing as it was not sticking to the surface I was applying it to. Anyway, I just picked/pealed it off with some skin.

Comment

A few weeks ago my mom got superglue on her hand, she asked me what to do to get it off. I told her I'd fire up the sandblaster for her. She sought others advice.
              Your mother must be a fucking Saint.
              sigpic

Comment

my friend's mom tried to wash mud off her leg with the pressure washer one day. It took the mud off that's for fuckin sure.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

No kill like overkill.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    Your mother must be a fucking Saint.
                    You have no idea... hahaha

Comment

So its day 2 and I have to tell you a little Soft scrub and a nail brush did the trick. I scrubed off my skin but the herc is gone. Now my finger nails are a whole other story.
                      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                        so its day 2 and No Change.

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                        So its day 2 and I have to tell you a little Soft scrub and a nail brush did the trick. I scrubed off my skin but the herc is gone. Now my finger nails are a whole other story.
                        Time Traveling Ryan! Complete the tasks of day 2 and then start day 2 all over again.
                        sigpic

Comment

eek...i am glad i did not participate in this adventure
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

HurcuHog Day
                            Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

As long as bill murray is there I'm sure it's a good time.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X