• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no idea how many people want pics lol so many people ask for em
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

motorcross is the real deal in terms of offroad competition too, way more competitors and way more big sponsor dollars....

Either way, nice pics and nice pickup for HMC
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        motorcross is the real deal in terms of offroad competition too, way more competitors and way more big sponsor dollars....

Either way, nice pics and nice pickup for HMC
        Mainly because you can cram a fucking motocross track in the suburbs of Milford and have no one piss and moan about it.

If we wanted Ultra 4 around here, we'd have to demolish an entire city (Bridgeport) but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

What is really cool is not only the amount of people but they are Nice people, too. Everyone seemed friendly enough, especially the kids Dizzy knows.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Mainly because you can cram a fucking motocross track in the suburbs of Milford and have no one piss and moan about it.
          You'd be surprised the amount of bullshit motocross tracks have to deal with regarding noise. No matter what, there is always a group of people trying to ruin the last few enjoyable outdoor activities we have.

Comment

whats up with this track?????????????????????

i wanna ride
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              whats up with this track?????????????????????

i wanna ride
              Its private, members only
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

There is a two year wait for membership,prob worth the wait its a pretty nice track

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                    You'd be surprised the amount of bullshit motocross tracks have to deal with regarding noise. No matter what, there is always a group of people trying to ruin the last few enjoyable outdoor activities we have.
                    Oh I'm sure, because there are people I know that get annoyed at the most inconspicuous pin dropping miles away.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dana why not just try Rockyhill ?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        a lot of people in the surrounding area bitch about it. there are constant issues that are being dealt with about noise. my father is VP so i hear about that shit all the time. If you dont want to listen to the noise, then dont fucking live near a motocross track.

lookin at these pics makes me want to get back into it. time to unbury the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
                          a lot of people in the surrounding area bitch about it. there are constant issues that are being dealt with about noise. my father is VP so i hear about that shit all the time. If you dont want to listen to the noise, then dont fucking live near a motocross track.

lookin at these pics makes me want to get back into it. time to unbury the bike.
                          You're father is the fucking VP?? I saw papa Gleach walkin around but had no fucking idea he was a Big Wig there. Damn.

Did he say anything about the Crash in the first race when the Ambulance had to come to the track? What happened?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X