first trip to rausch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first trip to rausch

i want to make my first trip to rausch with another friend whos stock and was wondering about a good time to go/when some others from sis are going? i am free the weekend of may 20th so i was thinking about that date so would there be anyone going? also if i went this time is there still trails open or does the race take up the whole place? idk what im doing so much with rausch so suggestions would be much appreciated.

i know there are probably other better times to go but its tough to find time. i definitely want to go to OER this year since thats obviously the biggest and best event of the year here but want to go before that once hopefully or after if it doesnt work out.

thanks for any advice guys
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

may 20th/21st the park is open to wheeling, all except the northeast property (across the street)

I will be there with a few other people from here, but will be working the film for the event (RCQ), wont be doin any wheelin
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

may 20th is RCQ weekend at RC...saturday there will be a pretty big race going on a few of us are gonna be down there but will be working at the race

...and will beat me to it
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

do you guys think you may be hitting the trails the day after or any time youre not working at the race, filming, etc? if we go i think we are going to go fri evening and wheel sat and sunday maybe but we thought checking out the race would be something cool to do and break up the time on the trails. how much of the day does the race take up?

Comment

the race is an all day event, going morning to evening. its the biggest race on the east coast as far as im concerned with off road racing (non motocross, we are talkin 4x4)

id at least check it out, i love the RCQ. catch the first 2 hours if nothing else.

chances are i wont be wheeling that sunday, im workin wed-saturday and will prob just want to go home afterwards

you are free to meet up with us and hang a bit though whenever
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

ok thanks guys good info, ill be talking to my buddy and figuring out what were gonna end up doing. ill let ya know if we are gonna be going for sure itd definitely be cool to check out the race.

Comment

i wanna see the race
              dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                i wanna see the race
                Then fucking leave CT and some see it.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Why so cold Fillup?
                  dirty30

Comment

Because CT has left me cold and disheartened.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I too disenfranchised with the precarious and tedious nature of the constitutional state, perhaps I shall express my utter disdain for it by vacationing in the new worlds dutch haven.
                      dirty30

Comment

konastinky1234, Me and ErikVilla are going to rausch may 28-29 and we will be doing greens and blues if you wanted to tag along. Just another offer.

Comment

Working...
                        X