wifi hotspot using cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wifi hotspot using cell phone

its a pretty neat setup. just got my andriod phone setup with it. sitting on my laptop in pachuag state forest using my cell phone for internet

only 2 bars of service and downloading average around 0.50mbps

anyone else check this out with there phones yet ? could be pretty useful when your in middle of nowhere and need a internet connection
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

yup, i have a rooted droid x. love it
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

my brother has a droid...although i did hear that they are gonna start charging for it/it wont be included in the data package much longer
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        my brother has a droid...although i did hear that they are gonna start charging for it/it wont be included in the data package much longer
        companies in general or specific ones ? the driod just use's an app to make it wifi, its not a service setup by a provider like some have
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

All this shit is pretty cool, but i'm sorry but if i'm in the middle of no where, i'm there for a reason and i could go a couple days without checking facebook

Whole time i was in california, i had no cell phone service and no internet. it was fucking wonderful.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            All this shit is pretty cool, but i'm sorry but if i'm in the middle of no where, i'm there for a reason and i could go a couple days without checking facebook

Whole time i was in california, i had no cell phone service and no internet. it was fucking wonderful.
            its useful to some people

i for one would benefit....
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

3g hotspot costs money unless you root, tethering is another story
              dirty30

Comment

Working...
              X