Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kyle Spitzer Thread

Dude. Where are you these days?

I randomly went to find you on Facebook and you're even gone from there too.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Another Rico?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

aint that the truth

though I will say I have talked to Rico a couple times this year...just as randomly
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I hope he didn't get rid of his jeep...
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Been seeing him post up on another Jeep board, doesnt look like he ditched the WK.
          -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

hes been on here and posted this month, i more or less just wanna know wtf hes up to lately and why his facebook is donezo
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i miss his face as well

Comment

I miss his XJ
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

bump
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    bump
                    hahaha I was just thinking this!
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Ha ha guys. i am still alive. I still have the WK. I spend what little free time on a WK forum called Jeep Garage.org. its mostly street jeepers but there are some more local to me people on there and more WK specific info.

But dont think i am a traitor, i will never forget my SIS heritage/family. I miss my old XJ terribly and one day when i am more financially stable and my son is older i will built a weekend warrior. I have been trolling around sis here and there and reading some thready but alot of the problem is that i dont even know more then half of you guys any more.

As far as where i have been well where do i start.

First i will start with Facebook. I deleted my FB account because of alot of family and old friend drama and BS that i did not want to deal with any more. I could not stand all the fights and lost friendships that happen on FB and a personal issue i had with someone i used to be friends with so i said fuck it and deleted it.

When i was last active on SIS my wife and i were living with her mother and our son and that lasted from august to just before christmas before we said enough of this BS.

Then we moved back to my parents house. Well this has been no picnic either. But we are still here and are ready to move in to a nice country apartment on june 1st about 20 mins from Manchester, NH. I dont know if we will have Internet right away so i may disappear again for a while until we do.

My Son is doing great, he is just over 6 months old now and teething. hes gotten so big and every day he is more and more amazing. we are so blessed to have such an amazing son.

As far as my Wk, i have not done much. In November i was in a car accident and it needed a whole new front end so i had them use all 2008 Overland WK parts. That was done just before Xmas but the lower airdam/valance is still sitting in the shop waiting for them to get off their ass and paint it so the front end looks complete. Also ditched my slightly over sized ATs for some stock size michelins to save on the $4.15 a gallon gas prices.

Liz and i are doing great though, last sunday was our 1 year anniversary so i took her away to a beautiful hotel in the white mountains.

I am still working at Town Fail Tire until this Tuesday then i start a new job at a Walmart Distribution center sat, sun, mon 5am to 6pm for $17.65 an hour. While on the back burner i am trying to get in to the local Linemans Union Training school. I have already passed the entrance exam but i have to pass an interview in Walpole Mass on the 11th. If i get accepted from that then i get to go to school for the next 3 years on weekends and week nights while working on the job training weekdays to become a journeyman/linemans apprentice and make a minimum on $20 an hour full union benefits.

On another note i will be changing my side exit exhaust for a dual exhaust setup out the rear. Why might you ask well that the next big news.

Liz is Pregnant. Yes another. But dont go getting all OMG keep it in your pants. We want this, we want our kids to be close in age to hopefully avoid the differences that both our families have had over the years with sibling rivalry. we are hoping for a girl but she is only 6 weeks pregnant so its way to early to know anything officially. Just wish us luck and pray for us. Liz is always a high risk pregnancy and we hope all goes smoothly.

So on that note, life has been crazy, hellish at times but things will get better, Especially once we move out, thats been the biggest issue in life lately is living with annoying parents.

Oh and my sons Baptism is this sunday.

PS, Alex, i miss your sweet face as well.
                      Last edited by Kyle; 05-06-2011, 12:03 PM.
                      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

wow...another baby! congrats!!!
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

congrats on the addition man, and hope you get the new lineman gig

dont fall out of touch!
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Congrats kyle! sounds like you have your hands full as hell. Good luck with everything and I hope your hard work pays off

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Dont worry will, I could never forget to keep in touch with my SIS family!
                              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                              X