X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    ah damn i forgot about that place
    I didn't. I want one so bad!
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
      I didn't. I want one so bad!
      if you got 100k, you better finish A jeep, ya big gay
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

If only. Haha
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

2011 cts-v coupe = win
          With change to spare.
          Rice
          13 BRZ G machine
          02 WRX Rally Whore
          95 Neon Sport Coupe 2.4 liter 11:1 comp race motor
          08 Kawasaki ZX6R solar yellow 112.4whp

Comment

1970 AMC AMX
            dirty30

Comment

there was a guy on 34 down past the dam he had a lifted xj, orange waggy, and an amc javelin in the driveway. It was pretty cool actually.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                1970 AMC AMX
                Nice choice good sir.

Comment

I really am not sure about this. I have been pondering it for the last couple days. I've never really been a Ford person until I started driving the new stuff they have come out with, so as for a new sports/fun car I would love a new Shelby GT500, or a built 02-04 Lightning. I would love something just purely bad ass. of course old school American muscle in the shape of an orange 69 Camaro would suit my needs just fine as well
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

With a 100k, i'd build me one of these bad boys with an LS9 in her

http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html

BADASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many things capture the eye, fewer however, capture the heart. The new Factory Five GTM does both. It is an instant icon… a Supercar in its purest and most elemental form. Every part, each curve and angle work together to accomplish a single pure goal of absolute performance.

The GTM is an all-new American V-8 powered, mid-engined, original design with a stunningly beautiful hand-crafted composite body shell and a computer designed steel tube frame chassis. It is a fantasy Supercar engineered to be affordable and bring the dream of owning such a car to people whose talents and craftsmanship outrun their bank accounts.

While Factory Five engineering guarantees world-beating performance, the design of the car assures its instant icon status among the world’s finest Supercars. One look proves that while beauty is impossible to define, it is immediately recognizable.

Allow us to introduce you to the new Factory Five Racing GTM, a car that brings the exclusive Supercar ownership experience to those with the skills to build one.
                    Not a bad start for 20K
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Id invest it all into a high yeild savings or mutual fund.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        fuck that Ram...the new ramrunner
                        Nah that gmc concept. I forget the name but it was bad ass duramax with 35 inch km2s from the factory sick truck.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          Nah that gmc concept. I forget the name but it was bad ass duramax with 35 inch km2s from the factory sick truck.
                          Took this pic at the NYC autoshow.

It is a nice truck, the only GMC truck that peaked my interest.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                          X