Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZR0Rq1Rfw[/ame]

Watch at the end, the guys that runs down to save someone and then gets washed away. Never could I imagine such a disaster unfolding in front of my eyes.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

I'm unsure if I want to watch that video. shits fucked up
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Wow. So much worse than I thought
      -1988 Comanche 31's, rot box
      -1990 Comanche 35's, 44 locked, beater
      -1977 F-250 Highboy 35's, gas pig
      -2012 6.7 Powerstroke 37's, tow rig
      The junkpile keeps growing!

Comment

god that is so bad. i cannot believe people actually had to witness this and go through this...i have no idea what i would do
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

oh god, that made my stomach hurt =\
          erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

wow that sucks, this shit is terrible. it really is.

But honestly how many tsunami's and earthquakes do the japanese people have to go through before they realize, wow maybe we live in not so great a place?? Yes, they build buildings to hopefully withstand this type of stuff, yes this was a powerful earthquake and a tsunami that followed.

But honestly at this point, it's just like the people in the midwest that have a tornado run through their yard at least once a year. Or new orleans flooding, because someone had the wonderful idea to build a city below sea level.

I guess there is a risk in living anywhere when its a natural disaster, but any tard can see that maybe living in these high activity places isn't the best idea. I have the deepest of sympathy for these people but jesus fuck move already. They build their buildings to higher earthquake standards for a reason, they know this shit is gonna keep happening. When does a disaster become ignorance and then just plain stupidity??
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              wow that sucks, this shit is terrible. it really is.

But honestly how many tsunami's and earthquakes do the japanese people have to go through before they realize, wow maybe we live in not so great a place?? Yes, they build buildings to hopefully withstand this type of stuff, yes this was a powerful earthquake and a tsunami that followed.

But honestly at this point, it's just like the people in the midwest that have a tornado run through their yard at least once a year. Or new orleans flooding, because someone had the wonderful idea to build a city below sea level.

I guess there is a risk in living anywhere when its a natural disaster, but any tard can see that maybe living in these high activity places isn't the best idea. I have the deepest of sympathy for these people but jesus fuck move already. They build their buildings to higher earthquake standards for a reason, they know this shit is gonna keep happening. When does a disaster become ignorance and then just plain stupidity??
              I can definitely tell you are from the North East.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
              X