Problem with my gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my gas tank

I seem to be having this problem with my jeep. i keep filling the gas tank and every time i drive the guage goes down. Now i burn a little oil but i never run out of that, and i dont use any antifreeze so i am trying to find this leak that is costing me a FORTUNE!!!!

Did not kno if anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it!!!

I just needed to vent a bit about these stupid gas prices. 70$ to fill the jeep up today, i will be lucky if it last me a week. It needs to drop again! and asap!
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

deisel is worse
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

The last time gas was this high people were going crazy, and its like it is not happening now. i think we need to B***H more. I think it helped last time
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I think we need to use an alternative energy source. tell the oil companies to shove it
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

ya oxygen!i heard it is freeeeeee
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Compressed natural gas is pretty cool stuff. and SOOOOO much of it is going on in central PA as well as VA and other surrounding areas. and when those resources are exhausted (which wont happen anytime soon), we dig deeper to even bigger sources. sounds like a plan to me. not to mention the amount of jobs it will create...

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cFERPDn3i0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

My gas gauge is broken so the needle moves faster than it should.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Tell me about it, I filled up on Saturday afternoon, and Ive already driven ~260 miles and the fuel light is about to go on FML!
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                    ya oxygen!i heard it is freeeeeee
                    Water is one of the most abundant resources on this planet and it's Not free.

Tanks of Oxygen cost money already.

If someone works to harvest any resource, a price is instantly placed on it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am going to make a car that runs on a mixture of Endangerd Animals, Ozone, trees, stem cells, and whale oil. That way I will have spite on my side at the pump. One another note the fucking jetta ran to 294 miles a tank and was $50 to fill. Obama is the savior and he is going to make everything better. Its Bush's fault. Opec has nothing to do with it. Obama needs to read The Kite Runner because he is letting us take it in the ASS.
                      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

with gas prices and all... I'm going to buy a honda and park the jeep in a garage!

Comment

filled up the maroonima this morning....not fun
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                            I am going to make a car that runs on a mixture of Endangerd Animals, Ozone, trees, stem cells, and whale oil. That way I will have spite on my side at the pump. One another note the fucking jetta ran to 294 miles a tank and was $50 to fill. Obama is the savior and he is going to make everything better. Its Bush's fault. Opec has nothing to do with it. Obama needs to read The Kite Runner because he is letting us take it in the ASS.

ROFL
                            -57 GMC Pickup
                            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I can't wait to drive my Grand Wagoneer this summer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X