Racist topic of the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist topic of the day.

Why is there no looting in Japan during this Catastrophe?

No Blacks. See you all in Hell.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

i have nothing on the subject to contribute but....

How much coke did charlie sheen do?

Enough to kill two and a half men
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

HAHAHAHA
      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Looks like this is a good place to post this,

So Im driving up 95N in Rhode Island yesterday and a white Altima goes flying by at about 90mph....with a trooper chasing him. Just as they disappear around a turn, I think "cool, a high speed chase!" When I get to that turn though, I see smoke in the air, the altima mashed into the center divider, and the cop car, door open, in the middle of the highway. As I slam on the breaks to avoid hitting them, I noticed the cop is pulling, or attempting to pull someone out of the passenger side window of the altima. Suddenly he starts punching into the car, and then gets punched from the guy inside. Next thing you know, the cop stumbles back, and the guy, who happened to be black, jumps out the drivers window. He tries to run, but the cop grabs him, so he stars punching the cop, directly in front of me on 95! The cop hits him back, and they literally are fighting, mostly punching each other right in the road. The black dude tries to run at that point, so the cop grabs him, but only gets his shirt, and the crazy black dude gets free and runs! He runs across 3 lanes of 95 headed for a break in the fence along the edge. He could run, too!! Traffic was now stopped dead as people were watching this unfold.

Now at this point, I wanted to get out and hit him myself, or at least catch him to help the cop out......I actually grabbed the door handle and was ready to go....but apparently, the guy 2 cars over from me, had it under controll. Picture this, the criminal is running along the shoulder, as this white haired old dude drops his Honda Ridgeline in gear, floors it, chases the guy...................and plows into him at about 20-25mph!!! The black guy flies up into the air, fucking action movie style, lands on the windsheild/hood of the honda, and falls to the ground. Never even saw it coming I honestly thought he killed him.

The next thing I see is that he gets up, and like a fucking ninja, starts to run again!! This time its too late though, cause the cop caught up by then and put him back on the ground. It was awesome. Very awesome. I woulda just shot him If I was the cop. Anyways, long story short, the news report thanked a local guy who "helped assist the officer", no mention of his car though, not once. If you ever get a chance to see a high speed chase, check it out, they are alot of fun this time of year.

Oh, and as for how this story fits into this thread, draw your own conclusions
        Last edited by GreenMJ; 03-16-2011, 09:12 PM.
        -1988 Comanche 31's, rot box
        -1990 Comanche 35's, 44 locked, beater
        -1977 F-250 Highboy 35's, gas pig
        -2012 6.7 Powerstroke 37's, tow rig
        The junkpile keeps growing!

Comment

Old dudes in nondescript vehicles surprise the shit out of people.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Holy shit thats a crazy story lol

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I wish that someday the situation comes along where i get to drive into a ninja and see no repurcussions for it
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yea, no kidding. After I got home I looked it up online, and they had pics of the guys head all wrapped up with bandages. The caption said he was injured when his car slammed into the barrier. HAHAHA
                -1988 Comanche 31's, rot box
                -1990 Comanche 35's, 44 locked, beater
                -1977 F-250 Highboy 35's, gas pig
                -2012 6.7 Powerstroke 37's, tow rig
                The junkpile keeps growing!

Comment

Working...
                X