• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    what company do you work for?
    C.a.c.i. were the cool guys that took the pics at abu ghraib
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
      C.a.c.i. were the cool guys that took the pics at abu ghraib
      oh youre Those guys.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• sadly. I have the book that the company wrote declaring were innocent sitting right here on my desk. Ill sell it for about 75 dolla, its called "Our Good Name" its got to be worth something, 500 pages to say we didnt do it.
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• sorry, 760 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Ill sell it for about 75 dolla,
            oh my gentle jesus

dont use that money figure around here too often
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• phil has a 75 dolla dolla bill

Comment

• haha.

oh well, you all arent that bad after all. Im going to bed, i have to be at work in oh say uh 8 hours and if i dont get my sleep ill snore at work.

Comment

• we will continue epicness another time
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• thanks for helping me get to 5k post
                    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc4cw

Comment

• ms paint owns you all, ok now im going to bed.

Comment

• - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• look how straight that body is omg

Comment

• Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
                              and snowblur im actually from groton but noones ever heard of that outside of central ny so i just say cland.... and said jeep sadly sits in garage on jackstands awaiting springs and 1 ton steering so i can put my rebuilt d30 back in.
                              huh thats cool. I'm from Homer, currently commute to SUNY ESF everyday in syracuse. Cool to see more CNY folk on SiS. that makes three of us that I know of.

Comment

• lol nice howd u manage to become a member while living in cny? that quite a haul to CT. i have a friend that goes to esf i think hes a sophomore. r u a member over at cnyjeep.org?
                                95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Working...
                                X