rausch creek run june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• oh now youve done it.

it is now:

On.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc4cw
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• he is from maryland will, dont bother they are all liberal hippies down there. who knows, might even be worse then SoCal
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• all those damn hippies and their 350 blazers on 39 inch iroks. If I had a nickel for every time I saw one of them, I would have several nickels.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

• seriously! they just never learn

Comment

• their boggers, and yes i hate them. They were cheap what can i say, i wanted a angry whopper and had to go from a 42 pit bull rocker to a cheap used set of 39 boggers

btw, angry whoppers are soooooo good.
                Originally posted by gmc4cw

Comment

• well atleast youre not denying youre a liberal hippie

Comment

• i could care less about any of it, dont follow it. They will do what they will do and regardless how much i hate the govt, hate the state and hate 98% of the people that live here, their taxs pay my salary since i work for the govt

Comment

• what do you do for work?

do you fly black helicopters?
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• EVEN WORSE! you work for that horrible state. may god have mercy on your soul

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          what do you do for work?

do you fly black helicopters?
                          Im fat, have you ever seen one of those helicopters, now that would be funny.

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                          EVEN WORSE! you work for that horrible state. may god have mercy on your soul
                          No, i work for the feds. Well, as of right now im a contractor to the feds supporting the military overseas. Im happy to do what i do for the war fighter. However when it comes to politics and what not, fawk them all.

Comment

• what company do you work for?

Comment

• lol at this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Im fat, have you ever seen one of those helicopters, now that would be funny.
                                i thought i did once, but they told me it was a weather balloon
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X