Clear All

• yeah dude, pics cuz it happened
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I dont want to be a member, but can i just be labeled "Cool guy that never leaves" that right there would be fawesome, i could roam the park and everyone would be hey, theres that cool guy, and id be all "Damn right" and go roll on j1
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• you would of think the fuckin dinos would of been able to survive with fighter jets!

so baffling
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I dont want to be a member, but can i just be labeled "Cool guy that never leaves" that right there would be fawesome, i could roam the park and everyone would be hey, theres that cool guy, and id be all "Damn right" and go roll on j1
          you mean like, the too cool for school guy?
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
            you would of think the fuckin dinos would of been able to survive with fighter jets!

so baffling
            rex's arms cant reach the eject handle. sad story really.
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              that guys funny

Comment

you would of think the fuckin dinos would of been able to survive with fighter jets!

so baffling
                nah...jets run on fossil fuels and considering they were fueling the jets with themselves they eventually went extinct trying to keep their jets airborn
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  nah, just the "dudes fat, he's gotta be cool. Give him a beer i bet he giggles"

Comment

nah, just the "dudes fat, he's gotta be cool. Give him a beer i bet he giggles"
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• or dudes fat, put him in a smart car and drive him around... shit will be funny

Comment

or dudes fat, put him in a smart car and drive him around... shit will be funny

Comment

• no, that guys not in SIS either

Comment

• i know, he's not upside down

Comment

• hey that was me that rolled! i take offense to that

Comment

WTF
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X