No announcement yet.

High Capacity Mag BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hearing is March 23rd if anyone can make it the more the better.
    So if you have the day off please try to attend.
    There is no way I can take that day off.

CTguntalk.com is where I get all my information.

http://www.ctguntalk.com/smf/gun-leg...r-hearing-323/
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

We shall see if we live in a Nanny-state or a free state come Wednesday.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I want to go but we are small company of 3 so missing a day fucks us. My club will make a strong showing though.

Comment

The bill got thrown out today!

The Connecticut Joint Committee on Judiciary took no action on two gun-related bills by the April 15 deadline. Due to the committee’s lack of action, these bills were defeated for the 2011 legislative session.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Sexy. I'm going to buy more magazines when I go home tonight.

Lets just hope they don't fucking sneak it into another Bill as an amendment.
            sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!! I am going to buy a banana clip for my 700.
              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                YAY!!!!! I am going to buy a banana clip for my 700.
                Don't forget to load that banana clip with cop killing high velocity bullets that pass through their target and hit children.
                sigpic

Comment

Staying true to my word, I now have 4 more Pmags coming to me from Brownells at $12 a pop.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry what is an Assault Clip again?

I forgot at what point does the magazine become a full auto mag?

And what mags hold the full auto bullets? I want to see if they work in my gun.

Sorry couldn't resist the stupid comments from the Brady campaign, legislature, and chief of police respectively.

Stupid People in office, I was paying attention to a few of the other stupid bills, they want take your license away for talking on a phone, on the spot for 24hrs. To many people are talking on the phone while drive so they think if they make it stricter more people will obey it.

How nice would that be traveling through a state bam they take your license I guess you should walk to the nearest hotel.

They want to pass cameras at red lights and so on.
                    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
                      How nice would that be traveling through a state bam they take your license I guess you should walk to the nearest hotel.
                      haha
                      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
                      X