High Capacity Mag BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Ricerâ„¢ View Post
    Yeah it really makes no sense how hard they make it and how many restrictions are put into getting legal fire arms. It's actually ridiculous how easy it is to get illegal guns even select fire ak's n such. $500-1000 and I could have a full auto in a few hours with a bunch of 25+ mags without any issue (well besides it being illegal). But they want to make it illegal for me to have my 13rd .380 mags. Besides all that how many shooting in this region have even happened with legally purchased firearms with "hi cap" mags?
    Stop trying to make sense of how lawyers and politicians think, your brain might explode.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Stop trying to make sense of how lawyers and politicians think, your brain might explode.
      It's hard stop.

You can own a silenced machine gun but not a tazer??? Not a pocket knife over 4"???

Rifle evil features consist of adjustable stock or a bayonet???

Really who writes this crap, or lets it pass.
      Don't we the people rule the nation what happened to that?

The law should state you are now allowed to use lethal force unless in self defense for you or others and to defend what you own. Period

Who cares what people use to for lethal force it is still illegal to kill someone.

They only look at one side when creating laws like this "It is worth it if it only saves one life" not the other side "What if it cost one life"

There are things way more dangerous than a 11 round mag.
      Like making the driver license test too easy.

I'm pretty sure MA has a 10mag limit too but think it only restricted to MA citizens.

I bet I can both make a gun and more then 10 round mag from supplies at homedepot. You will never ban guns stop trying.

Sorry for the rant.
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1157578

Looks like we are hurting Looney's Feelings.

Aww, fucking crybaby. I also love fact that we have a Democratic Politician named Looney.
        sigpic

Comment

Fuck Him! He needs to realize that we pay his bills... we're HIS boss!
          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
            Really who writes this crap, or lets it pass.
            Don't we the people rule the nation what happened to that?
            Democracy isn't about making everyone happy. Its about making the majority of the people happy. And the majority of Americans won't give a crap about the government taking every gun away until we are invaded by a coalition of Middle Eastern and Russian forces who take away their ability to watch Jersey Shore...

Edit: During World War II, The Japanese had about 2 million civilians that they trained to use arms just in case the home island was invaded.
            Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 03-04-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Dear Representatives:

After being made aware of, and reading, Senate Bill 1094 - An Act Banning Large Capacity Ammunition Magazines, I strongly oppose this bill. I find no substantive benefit in this bill that would make anyone safer. Furthermore it would, in effect, turn law-abiding citizens into felons overnight. This act does not not punish anyone for committing a crime, but rather punishes people for owning a certain object that in and of itself is no more or less dangerous than a magazine of a somewhat lesser capacity. I am all for creating and, more importantly, enforcing laws that punish crimes that result in a safer society. This act does not accomplish that; it makes criminals out of ordinary people with a hobby that some people find offensive. Please oppose this bill and support your law-abiding constituents, Thank You.

Fraternally yours,
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Use this
                http://www.cga.ct.gov/maps/Townlist.asp

It will show you exactly who to contact. That is the best way to go about this, build a relationship with your specific rep. Don’t just complain in an email they get 10,000s of those a day. Try to talk, have a conversation about how this bill will specifically affect you. I am going to use the military approach. Educate yourself. Think of the $$$$ this will cost to enforce.

Dear Representatives:

After being made aware of, and reading, Senate Bill 1094 - An Act Banning Large Capacity Ammunition Magazines, I strongly oppose this bill. I find no substantive benefit in this bill that would make anyone safer. Furthermore it would, in effect, turn law-abiding citizens into felons overnight. This act does not not punish anyone for committing a crime, but rather punishes people for owning a certain object that in and of itself is no more or less dangerous than a magazine of a somewhat lesser capacity. I am all for creating and, more importantly, enforcing laws that punish crimes that result in a safer society. This act does not accomplish that; it makes criminals out of ordinary people with a hobby that some people find offensive. Please oppose this bill and support your law-abiding constituents, Thank You.

Fraternally yours,

That sounds good though.
                Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

this may also be helpfull
                  http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillsta...8&SUBMIT1.y=14

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                    Democracy isn't about making everyone happy. Its about making the majority of the people happy. And the majority of Americans won't give a crap about the government taking every gun away until we are invaded by a coalition of Middle Eastern and Russian forces who take away their ability to watch Jersey Shore...

Edit: During World War II, The Japanese had about 2 million civilians that they trained to use arms just in case the home island was invaded.
                    That's why we are a Constitutional Republic and not true Democracy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      That's why we are a Constitutional Republic and not true Democracy.
                      Ahhh, Thats it. I forgot what it was called when I wrote it.

Comment

I got one response. I guess a few got the same one.
                        Thank you for voicing your concern. Government needs to stop overreacting to tragic situations and drawing arbitrary lines that infringe upon personal liberties and rights but do not address true problems.
                        I will oppose the proposed ban and further restrictions.
                        Sincerely,
                        Sen. Jason C. Welch

I wrote my e-mail I didn't even talking about the 2nd Amendment or a grand father clause.
                        I just talked about I need to protect my family and myself and a laws like this only effects the honest citizen ability to protect themselves and does nothing against the criminal.

If it actually got read I doubt it.

I think people go overboard on the 2A it was written on a piece of paper over a hundred years ago it was a different world then.

I think people should be trying to enforce the notion that we should be allowed to protect ourselves and the only way to effectively stop a threat is with a gun.
                        It is powerful, portable, anyone can use it and it stops a threat. It equals the playing field from a 90 year old woman to a 20's body builder it is just as effective.
                        Until they can can come up with a nonlethal device that is just as effective in every way you need to allow guns in the honest citizens hands.
                        Bad guys are bad guys because the don't fallow the law so no law is going to effect them.
                        Guns have been around for even longer it doesn't take much technology to make one.

2nd Amendment wording
                        A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
                        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
                        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=934569

I think you got a premade responce....

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                            http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=934569

I think you got a premade responce....
                            Ya I saw that on ctguntalk

I cannot go to your link another one blocked here at work.
                            They block all gun sites even cabelas
                            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

I was going to ask you whats its like working in North Korea.

Comment

Well, that's a better automated reponse than once telling you to shove the magazines up your ass like some of the other Reps we have in this state.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X