No announcement yet.

High Capacity Mag BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its unconstitutional to make it illegal to own something you purchased when it was legal to own. You can make a law stating from here on out you can't buy new but you can't outlaw the existing items.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
      Its unconstitutional to make it illegal to own something you purchased when it was legal to own. You can make a law stating from here on out you can't buy new but you can't outlaw the existing items.
      Tell that to the people that run this state because they have no problem making thousands of people in this state felons at the stroke of a pen.

Think of how many people WON'T turn in their magazines voluntarily, and what are they going to do, send cops door to door? LOLLLL.

God, this state is run by people who are so far out of touch with reality, Hartford may as well be on the fucking Moon.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Tell that to the people that run this state because they have no problem making thousands of people in this state felons at the stroke of a pen.

Think of how many people WON'T turn in their magazines voluntarily, and what are they going to do, send cops door to door? LOLLLL.

God, this state is run by people who are so far out of touch with reality, Hartford may as well be on the fucking Moon.
        A guy I met form Canada said that it takes 3-4 years to get any firearm. So most people there just own them illegally because its such a hassle to get them legally. The government had a program to turn in your guns for money or something, but nobody did.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
          A guy I met form Canada said that it takes 3-4 years to get any firearm. So most people just own them illegally because its such a hassle to get them legally.
          And to be honest, I wouldn't believe him. Think about this; You met some guy from Canada who explained to you his country's gun laws, yet, was he an active lawmaker or someone who has had the laws crammed down their throat every 20 minutes? Maybe, maybe not, leaning towards probably not.

You walk around town and ask people on the street is Silencers are Illegal and most of them will say YES, where in reality, they aren't. Anyone can own a silencer legally if they aren't a criminal and pay the feds $200. There is paperwork involved, sure, but they aren't ILLEGAL.

In fact, if this state law passes, you can still legally possess a silencer, but you can't own a magazine that would hold more than ten rounds. Make sense of that for me. OH WAIT, with every silencer purchase, .gov gets lots of money, why would they stop that revenue?

Canada's gun laws in comparison to the rest of the world aren't that bad, actually. They have magazine restrictions but other countries have it much worse, much much worse.

But in the end, there are so many asinine firearms laws here in the US that I've only dabbled in other countries restrictions.
          sigpic

Comment

welocome to Jersey, that shit is already illegal. I cant have more than 3 shells in my shotgun at a time
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              welocome to Jersey, that shit is already illegal. I cant have more than 3 shells in my shotgun at a time
              Uhm, that's a Federal Hunting Regulation. Many shooting ranges have adopted that 'just because'. New Jersey follows the Assault Weapons Ban, which limits magazine capacity to 10 rounds, but you own a pump shotgun, you can have a 40 round extension, just cant hunt with it. Look it up.

When hunting in any state for any bird there is a 3 round restriction. Federal rifle restriction is 5 rounds. Except if you're hunting Geese on private land...the laws get a little blurry there.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-02-2011, 07:37 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Uhm, that's a Federal Hunting Regulation. Many shooting ranges have adopted that 'just because'. New Jersey follows the Assault Weapons Ban, which limits magazine capacity to 10 rounds, but you own a pump shotgun, you can have a 40 round extension, just cant hunt with it. Look it up.

When hunting in any state for any bird there is a 3 round restriction. Federal rifle restriction is 5 rounds. Except if you're hunting Geese on private land...the laws get a little blurry there.
                ahhh didnt realize that was a federal thing. well jersey laws still suck
                P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  ahhh didnt realize that was a federal thing. well jersey laws still suck
                  Yeah. I can't disagree with you there. Your state actually banned hollowpoints for self defense.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I can't disagree with you there. Your state actually banned hollowpoints for self defense.
                    the day they ban pinned compensators im gonna lose it
                    P8R

Comment

they make it hard for the law abiding citizen to defend themselfs and family, yet do little at all to deffer a criminal from taking it all away.
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post

they make it hard for the law abiding citizen to defend themselfs and family, yet do little at all to deffer a criminal from taking it all away.
                        exactly. the 'bad guys' are still going to be able to get shit whether it's illegal or not...
                        erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Listen Bros, the government is just trying to interfere with winners like you and me. We need to focus our energies, our intense, violent hatred, and right these wrongs. This is America goddamnit

Comment

Originally posted by charliesheen View Post
                            Listen Bros, the government is just trying to interfere with winners like you and me. We need to focus our energies, our intense, violent hatred, and right these wrongs. This is America goddamnit
                            HELL YEAH.
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's start a revolution. I'm Hollywood's Che Guevara

Winning

Comment

Yeah it really makes no sense how hard they make it and how many restrictions are put into getting legal fire arms. It's actually ridiculous how easy it is to get illegal guns even select fire ak's n such. $500-1000 and I could have a full auto in a few hours with a bunch of 25+ mags without any issue (well besides it being illegal). But they want to make it illegal for me to have my 13rd .380 mags. Besides all that how many shooting in this region have even happened with legally purchased firearms with "hi cap" mags?
                                Rice
                                13 BRZ G machine
                                02 WRX Rally Whore
                                95 Neon Sport Coupe 2.4 liter 11:1 comp race motor
                                08 Kawasaki ZX6R solar yellow 112.4whp

Comment

Working...
                                X