Anyone here around Monroe and Newtown, favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here around Monroe and Newtown, favor

I need a favor from someone up around that area. I need to find land owner information on two parcels of land.

I am sure some of you recognize this, the old RER test track in Monroe/Newtown (whichever)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2000/spot1.jpg

and then this parcel, i assume owned by whoever that building is, not far at all from the test track, both are basically off of rt.25

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2000/spot2.jpg

Anyone who has time that can check with the township, or knows anything off the top of their heads? Anyone who can go to the building in the 2nd pic and ask? Just need contact info, thank you!
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Those look fun.
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

I'm suprised dan didnt write penis in those lawns
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

same, considering its right down the road from him
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I've never been wheeling illegally there unlike the damn rifleman.

Nah I'm just kidding I used to be there all the time.

Ok the building in the 2nd pic there I really have never been up there, though I have heard of it's existence. We got stuck in that parking lot a few weeks back in the snow, it hadn't been touched, there was literally 3 feet of snow there and that was before a few big storms. SO I dunno what the deal is with that place or what goes on there.

As far as the first pic, it's known as Kimball's to all of us towners. It is owned by the kimball group (or was) and RER kids had permission to ride there. That was years ago. People still go there from time to time, I've only heard of people getting bitched at a few times. Mainly because another guy owns that open field and doesn't want douchers ripping it up.

I can possibly get info on either places, but I'm not home a lot these days. Two weeks from now I'll be home for a week and could be most productive then.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            As far as the first pic, it's known as Kimball's to all of us towners. It is owned by the kimball group (or was) and RER kids had permission to ride there. That was years ago.
            thats about all i know as well..years back we had permission to ride the whole property, before it started actually developing.

either way, when youre home I'll send ya a shout if I need a little help, thanks daniel
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

you can just call the town hall and ask over the phone, it's public record
              1992 xj Briarwood
              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
              Welded front and rear
              13' LED roof lights
              Disco ball
              Truck nuts
              Spinners

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
                you can just call the town hall and ask over the phone, it's public record
                I am doing a favor for a friend by asking around, he is probably going to call the town.
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Looks like a won-ton-ton-ton investigatory field trip to me

That is only if it is knowingly legal.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

the first on might be dug henry's house?? i know he lived around here and used to have a track in his back yard I knew people that rode there. i don't know about these day's haven't heard about him since his last accident long time ago.

The second one my parents back yard buts up against the property there is a trail right too it. We lived there before the building ever went up.

I forget the name of the guy that owned it I think it was like Paul Dinardo or something like that I think the company was PayDay
                    I've always wanted to get in contact and get permission to go out there.
                    Let me know if you want to try and get permission I would be interested.

the left half is like a valley and very wet marsh land so they could never build there.
                    At one time they wanted to make that a park but put up a building instead.
                    nice growing up with woods in your back yard.
                    Last edited by customcreationsllc; 03-01-2011, 08:10 AM.
                    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                    X