X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    old timers

its free on blackberrys
    free?! sounds wonderful... now if only i could find it. it's not in my app world. giving up for now i guess.

Comment

what are these blueberry phones you're talking about anyway
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

are those new slacks?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

i got em on special at caldor
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            i got em on special at caldor
            <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j8gUZ1ze5bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Yeah I can't find this tapatalk you speak of. I give up lol
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                ahh, i was just about to look into that part. is it worth it? someone let me know how it is after you DL it please!
                Is this serious?

$2.50?
                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

I never heard of tapatalk before, but I just got it, and I must say, its a thousand times better than using a regular browser

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    eh? you download tapatalk in app world on blackberrys
                    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

what are these blueberry phones you're talking about anyway
                      my aunt seriously said that once. Her exact words were "what the hell is up with all these people walking around with blueberries in their ears"
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Yeah I can't find this tapatalk you speak of. I give up lol
                        found it & free for blackberry is in fact true! don't think its in my app world though. enter www.tapatalk.com in your browser and then choose your operating system. it'll take you to the app from there.

unless i DL'd it wrong and its not working im not noticing a huge difference, we'll see

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                        Is this serious?

$2.50?
                        and... yup, cause it wouldn't have been worth a dime if there's no difference!
                        Last edited by TSISam; 02-24-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

unless i DL'd it wrong and its not working im not noticing a huge difference, we'll see
                          You're going on SiS through the app and not your browser right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            You're going on SiS through the app and not your browser right?
                            now i am!... i knew that couldnt have been it, i didn't see it cause it went into a folder. thanks nick!

i'll test it out and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              my aunt seriously said that once. Her exact words were "what the hell is up with all these people walking around with blueberries in their ears"
                              At least she didn't sell them for work and call them that This guy didn't understand that just because the phone was blue didn't mean it changed the brand name

Comment

found it & free for blackberry is in fact true! don't think its in my app world though. enter www.tapatalk.com in your browser and then choose your operating system. it'll take you to the app from there.

ah yes good info thanks sam
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X