ATTN: Bronco1138 from BoRn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Bronco1138 from BoRn

Yes i know there is no one by that name on this forum but i just wanted to check if whoever it is goes by a different name on SiS. Soooo....are you on here? Anyone know? I know he's a member from Jeep Forum but he posted a questionable thread on the BoRn forum and i wanted to check in w/ you guys if the info is correct or not.

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

more details?

IIRC this is the kid that said he would not attend our meet and greets unless we planned to bring him wheeling after
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

wat.

Comment

I just figured i'd find out more details about the "legal" wheeling in CT thing, he posted up on an off topic section that jeepforum.com took him to a couple places where the park rangers "dont care" as long as you dont screw around too much. Whats the story w/ that?

Comment

there is no legal wheeling in CT
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
              there is no legal wheeling in CT
              correct
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

thats what i thought, read it multiple times in posts here, just didnt want to tell the kid and end up being wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X