Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prepaid cell phones

anyone else using prepaid cell phones ?

Ive had a Motorola i580 with prepaid boost mobile card for months, got sick of the lack of service and went without for awhile. Just picked up a Virgin mobile prepaid LG optimus V along with $25 300mins/unlimited text/unlimited web (3g)/wifi. What a difference. I see what they mean by smart phones.... First andriod phone ive had and this thing can do like everything. Its a phone, camcorder, camera, GPS, maps, phonebook etc, video player (streams youtube etc.) even app to show my mph speed while driving
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

i have the 3rd gen droid from verizon. it does everything, no pun intended. im in love with it but the software has always seemed to be glitchy, hence why im on my 3rd one. the only thing that sucks about this technology is when you dont have the phone anymore or lose it or whatever its like you lost your entire life lol
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
      i have the 3rd gen droid from verizon. it does everything, no pun intended. im in love with it but the software has always seemed to be glitchy, hence why im on my 3rd one. the only thing that sucks about this technology is when you dont have the phone anymore or lose it or whatever its like you lost your entire life lol
      I just picked up the htc inspire that came out i think yesterday, i can track my phone from my pc. I used to use a pay as you go type phone but would rather have the nice quality phones.
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

i have a cheap at&t prepaid for when i go to bars and dont feel like giving girls I meet my real number. also when I go kayaking so if gets fucked then I dont care.

Comment

i'm dumping att and getting the verizon prepaid from walmart, straightalk, 45 bucks a month and you can do anything you want for as long as you want with it sick of 150 dollar bills, was going to use boost but service sucks
          1992 xj Briarwood
          Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
          Welded front and rear
          13' LED roof lights
          Disco ball
          Truck nuts
          Spinners

Comment

I had sprint , they suck and now I have had verizon for 5 years they've been great !

Comment

Working...
            X