www.wtf over.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.wtf over.com

This was in the World News e-mail I get from work every week while on board. Is there nothing better going on in the world?

`THIEVES STEAL 725,000 CONDOMS

Thieves in Malaysia have stolen 725,000 ultrathin condoms bound for the Japanese market.

A locked container transporting 85,000 boxes of Sagami Rubber Industries Co.'s top-selling polyurethane products was empty when it arrived at the Japanese company's distribution facility last week, according to the firm.

The shipment was worth Y120 million (£912,000). "We have heard nothing new from the police in Malaysia looking into the case," Norinari Wakui, a spokesman for the company said.

Sagami Rubber was founded in 1934 as the first manufacturer of condoms in Japan and has a long history of innovation in the industry. It was the first maker in the world to release coloured condoms, which if followed up with dotted versions. `

`A student from London has died in the United States after receiving silicone injections to enhance her buttocks, prompting a police hunt for the surgeons involved.

Claudia Adusei, 20, who lived in Hackney, east London, died after being taken to a hospital in Darby, Pennsylvania, suffering from chest pains and having difficulty breathing.

She had earlier undergone the controversial procedure on her backside in a room at the Hampton Inn Hotel in nearby Philadelphia, where she was staying with three friends.`

Isn`t there stuff going down in Egypt right now and we get to read about some 20 year olds butt implants and a condom company
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

I'd have to view her ass before I'd know whether or not I'd be disappointed that egypt wasn't being covered. Egypt doesn't have a nice ass.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      Egypt doesn't have a nice ass.

You sure?
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

apparenlty these topics are getting them more publicity than whats going on in the world. see you posting this here is making them more popular topics. good job maru!!! lol
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post

You sure?
          valid point.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Working...
          X