this is ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is ridiculous

how can one mess up the national anthem??

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-317568

people are fucking stupid.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

she should just give it up,
      1994 ZJ- sold
      1998 XJ-sold
      2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
      1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

OK, so she messed up singing the national anthem. How about all the people that don't even know what the national anthem is. So they stand and put their hands over their hearts for "America the beautiful." Which is a nice song, but not our national anthem.

Comment

all they hair dye finally got to her head!
          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I'm not surprised at all after that Ms. America contestant who couldn't make a coherent sentence (Ms. Alabama).

This, is abysmal however
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I'm not surprised at all after that Ms. America contestant who couldn't make a coherent sentence (Ms. Alabama).

This, is abysmal however

Comment

I agree. I couldnt believe it either. She was a fake.. By the way Jon how do you like my Avatar. Will is in the middle of nowhere so i figure i have at least an hour or so before its changed to something crazy.
                Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

That is a truly stunning artistic rendering

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                    I agree. I couldnt believe it either. She was a fake.. By the way Jon how do you like my Avatar. Will is in the middle of nowhere so i figure i have at least an hour or so before its changed to something crazy.
                    FUCKING INTENSE!!!!!!

That's actually how I remember it. Will even turned into a Simpsons character.

Also, I'll repeat it in this thread but " respond the e-mail I sent you on facebook since we only have a week to get that going : X

Comment

Working...
                    X