Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

I had to watch that vid. over and over. that is one of the best things I have ever seen
      1994 ZJ- sold
      1998 XJ-sold
      2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
      1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

THIS is exactly what we need for the sport! it shows that we dont just tear shit up...were also good samaritans.....and plus its cool seeing a buggy whipping around the highway,too....

99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I've acually paid for a couple tanks of gas going and pulling people out in the snow storms, just gotta watch out for cars that could easily get there bumpers ripped off, I leave those in the ditch.
          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

i rescued a volkswagon phaeton a few years back in CT. hooked right to its sway bar and just yanked. damn new cars and no towpoints

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
              i rescued a volkswagon phaeton a few years back in CT. hooked right to its sway bar and just yanked. damn new cars and no towpoints
              haha, many old cars have nothing either.... I have to strap down car's on dyno's at work and some leave you like........... wtf should i hook it too.. Some older VW's are horrible with this. Honda's are sweet though, 2 nice and easy hooks
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Thats cool as hell, I'd be doing the same thing
                $100 says I can make it more than 50 miles

You got to know when to build them, and know when to scrap them.

Comment

Good shit!
                  89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                  95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                  97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                  If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                  X