• Need a meal for the Super Bowl??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68&feature=topvideos[/ame]
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

I love how he tries to save the JD at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
      I love how he tries to save the JD at the end
      That part made me think of Zullo and how he might have a heart attack if he sees it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        That part made me think of Zullo and how he might have a heart attack if he sees it.
        AT first i thought it was ending, and i'm not gonna lie i was happy. that burger looked insane..... ly amazing

then those last seconds ruined me, just as you predicted. So much so that i had to watch it over 3 times to let sink in the mortal sin commited. Spilling that much Jack is a national crisis. that made me more upset than hurricane katrina and the gulf oil spill combined.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i want to sit at that table

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            AT first i thought it was ending, and i'm not gonna lie i was happy. that burger looked insane..... ly amazing

then those last seconds ruined me, just as you predicted. So much so that i had to watch it over 3 times to let sink in the mortal sin commited. Spilling that much Jack is a national crisis. that made me more upset than hurricane katrina and the gulf oil spill combined.
            sigpic

Comment

them feasting on that burger was oddly similar to a pride of lions eating a zebra lol
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

holy wow that burger defies all odds like the virgin mary actually being a virgin. as for the jack spilling its worst than the jews killing jesus
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

lmao at the end.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

holy win batman. that looked epic
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Holy shit that is awesome!
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        them feasting on that burger was oddly similar to a pride of lions eating a zebra lol
                        HAHA i thought the same exact thing
                        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wZDv9pgHp8Q" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I like these guys and their love of jack daniels and reckless use of bacon

All i have to say is "chocolate chip bacon beer waffles" ????

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BaKcl0Qg13o" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0rUEpmbdZLw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

My death is coming.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X